Best motor oil for Mitsubishi
1. Castrol GTX MAGNATEC Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W20
2. LiquiMoly Engine Oil Special Tec AA SAE 5W20
3. Red Line Full Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W20
4. RAVENOL Motor Oil SAE 5W20
5. Eneos Certified Fully Synthetic Motor Oil 5W20
6. Chevron Supreme Motor Oil 5W-20
7. Genuine Honda Synthetic Blend Oil 5W-20
8. Valvoline Premium Conventional Motor Oil 5W-20
9. Idemitsu Full Synthetic Engine Oil 5W-20
10. Quaker State Advanced Durability Motor Oil 5W-20
11. Pennzoil Motor Oil SAE 5W-30
12. Formula Shell Motor Oil 5W-30
13. Castrol GTX MAGNATEC Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
14. Ravenol DXG Fully Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
15. AMSOIL Signature Series Motor Oil 5W-30
16. Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil 5W-40
17. Havoline High Mileage Synthetic Blend 10W30
18. Mobil 1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil 10W-40
Mitsubishi Engine Oil
Top rated oil for Mitsubishi
Best rated oil for Mitsubishi
Oil is the lifeblood of your engine mounting components. Lubricated, sealed, cooled and working efficiently, there is no substitute for this valuable engine fluid. That is why it is important to change the oil regularly to remove dirt and replenish the chemicals and cleaning agents contained in the oil. You should also be aware of how different types of oil affect your engine.
Mitsubishi Oil For Sale
Buy Castrol GTX MAGNATEC Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-20
This product is supplied in a standard 5-liter jug and is reasonably priced. As a full synthetic engine oil, it has increased engine performance, improved oil life and eliminates engine deposits. It is also very fuel-efficient.
In addition, Castrol GTX MAGNATEC minimizes engine wear by coating important engine parts even in cold weather. Castrol’s proprietary formula contains molecules specifically designed to adhere to engine parts in all weather conditions and regardless of temperature, even when the vehicle’s engine is not running.
This synthetic engine oil also ensures constant lubrication of the entire engine block of your vehicle and improves engine life. Castrol claims that it can make engine components 4 times smoother than their extensive testing indicates. In addition, the price is a big advantage compared to other brands.
- High fuel efficiency based on US industry standards
- Unique fully synthetic technology to combat harmful sludge accumulation
- Unsurpassed protection for critical engine components
- Critical engine components left behind four times smoother
- Dramatically reduces engine wear
- According to verified consumers, it has not always maintained its flowability of 0W as claimed and even tends to thicken at colder temperatures.
Buy LiquiMoly Engine Oil Special Tec AA SAE 5W-20
Full synthetic, fuel-efficient engine oil of the premium class, which is suitable for all-year-round use in Asian and American vehicles. The combination of unconventional base oils and state-of-the-art additives guarantees an engine oil that protects against wear, reduces oil and fuel consumption, keeps the engine clean and ensures rapid lubrication of the engine. According to the manufacturer, oil change intervals of up to 24,000 miles (40,000 km) are possible.
Unlike the synthetic oils that are mixed, this is pure synthetic oil and this could be the reason why the lubrication is sufficient. Even if you change the oil, you will find that it still looks clean. This means that the wear rate of your engine is low, which has a positive effect on efficiency over the long term.
The combination of additives that are superior are those that take protection to a higher level. An oil maintains the high efficiency of the engine. With the right engine power, it maintains or minimizes fuel consumption.
- Works well with modern American and Japanese cars
- Its fuel efficiency makes it ideal for vehicles with high mileage
- It improves the vehicle performance
- It is 100% synthetic.
- It is made in Germany.
- Perfect for cold start and warm weather
- It is more expensive compared to similar oils
Buy Red Line Full Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W20
Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil is a unique formula designed to provide the highest level of protection, cleanliness and best drain intervals – with the lowest friction for your gasoline, diesel, motorcycle or marine engine. Choose the viscosity that best suits your engine – and experience the performance and protection of Red Line synthetic engine oil.
Excellent wear protection and friction reduction over a wide range of operating conditions. The high cleaning power allows longer emptying intervals and ensures increased cleanliness. Improved fuel consumption and ring seal for improved performance. The superior high temperature resistance and oxidation resistance increases the lubrication of pig iron compared to other synthetics.
- Better protection
- Improved performance
- Quality you can trust
Buy RAVENOL Motor Oil SAE 5W20
RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 is a universally applicable fuel economy engine oil, a top product for modern passenger cars with the latest generation of petrol and diesel engines.
Due to the USVO technology an extremely high viscosity stability is achieved. The USVO technology makes it possible that the product has no shear losses during the entire change interval and is extremely stable against oxidation. This unique technology lubricates the oil faster, minimizing friction and keeping the engine clean and efficient.
RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 uses the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the engine, reduce friction, wear, and significantly improve mechanical efficiency.
RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 has a high viscosity index due to its formulation with special base oils. The formulation avoids premature fuel ignition LSPI (Low Speed Prevention) and thus prevents engine damage. Recommended for turbo gasoline engines with direct injection (Turbo-GDI).
- Guarantees fastest possible lubrication of the motor.
- High Fuel-Economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used. Low tendency to volatilize, thus lower oil consumption.
- Offers protection against sludge, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring area and on valves.
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
Buy Eneos Certified Fully Synthetic Motor Oil 5W20
The new engine oil ENEOS 5W-20 of ILSAC GF-5 standard provides the best energy-saving characteristics, thus saving your fuel, increased characteristics of the exhaust system protection, enhanced piston cleaning, reduced sludge formation, as well as excellent turbine protection.
- Excellent engine cleanliness and wear resistance of 100% synthetic high-performance engine oil ENEOS 5W-20 have been confirmed during official laboratory tests in the USA. These characteristics have also been confirmed in all vehicle tests.
- Since the ENEOS 5W-20 contains high performance base oils, oil consumption is kept to a minimum compared to the 5W-20.
- The high performance of the ENEOS 5W-20 100% Synthetic has been certified to meet the latest API SN standard set by the American Petroleum Institute.
- Difficult to find in the store
Buy Chevron Supreme Motor Oil 5W-20
Chevron Supreme engine oils are high quality automotive engine oils formulated with high quality base oils and robust additive packages including shear stable viscosity index improvers, detergents, dispersants, wear protection agents, antioxidants, corrosion and foam inhibitors. Their anti-wear additives provide excellent wear protection for critical engine parts. Chevron Supreme’s high dispersing capacity protects against corrosion, deposits and sludge formation during stop-and-go driving and continuous operation at high temperatures. The excellent high temperature oxidation stability prevents viscosity increase and oil gelation in the crankcase. Helps keep PCV systems clean for smooth engine performance.
SAE 5W-20 offers optimum fuel economy and lasting performance. This synthetic engine oil blend, designated API Resource Conserving, is suitable for use in domestic and imported passenger cars, trucks and SUVs with this viscosity grade.
- Excellent wear protection
- Protection against thermal breakdown
Buy Genuine Honda Synthetic Blend Oil 5W-20
Honda Genuine Fluids are exactly the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) fluids your vehicle is equipped with. When you choose an original OEM fluid, you can rely on the high quality and effectiveness of the product and brand without guessing if the product will work in sequence with your vehicle. Protecting your investment is important and choosing the right fluids can be a challenge. So do not risk another minute looking for and buying something that might work. Stick to what you know and choose an original Honda OEM fluid.
Genuine Honda engine oil (0W-20) is designed to meet the specifications of your Honda. Recommended replacement every 5 months / 5,000 miles.
- Specially developed for Honda ultra-fuel efficient vehicles.
- Provides corrosion protection and reduces engine wear.
- Fights the formation of sludge and other engine deposits.
- Excellent motor protection under a wide range of operating conditions and temperature extremes
- Facilitates cold start in extreme weather conditions
- The price is a little too high.
Buy Valvoline Premium Conventional Motor Oil 5W-20
Valvoline Premium conventional engine oil is specially formulated for the full life of the engine. It keeps the engine clean by minimizing deposit formation, reduces oil consumption by combating volatility and oil evaporation, resists oil thickening by improving oxidation control and improves gas mileage in the lower viscosity grades (5W20, 5W30 and 10W30) by reducing friction. Valvoline premium conventional engine oil provides thorough wear protection that exceeds current wear tests in the USA, Japan and Europe for gasoline and gasoline turbocharged engines where each grade is specified.
- Protects against all types of deposits at all temperatures to keep the engine clean
- Contains long-lasting anti-wear additives that stay longer in the oil to improve protection and provides improved oxidation control to resist oil thickening
- Provides thorough wear protection that exceeds current wear testing in the USA, Japan and Europe for gasoline and gasoline turbocharged engines
- Difficult to find in the store
Buy Idemitsu Full Synthetic Engine Oil 5W-20
Idemitsu Kosan Co. was founded in 1911 in Moji, Kita-Kyushu. It produces fuel products and basic chemicals, lubricants, engineering synthetics, performance chemicals and materials for organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs). Idemitsu develops clean and energy-efficient products.
The tank of this oil consists of 5 quarts. With its first-class friction modifying additive technologies and synthetic base oils, fuel is saved. It protects the engine from wear, minimizes the formation of deposits, no matter what the conditions. It burns less oil and prevents emissions. When choosing the right oil, it is important to check your car’s manual.
With the Idemitsu 30010091-530 C020 Fully synthetic 5W-20 engine oil, the engine achieves the highest values in power, torque and efficiency. This eliminates the number of waste oils.
- Protection of the motor against wear and tear
- Elimination of emissions
- Maximum fuel consumption
- High performance level
- It works best with petrol engines
Buy Quaker State Advanced Durability Motor Oil 5W-20
Quaker State Advanced Durability Motor Oils are formulated to provide consistent wear and viscosity protection throughout the life of the oil. Independent laboratory tests show that Quaker State Advanced Durability exceeds the industry standard for wear protection three times over. The used oil (standard drain, for the vehicle), also passes the industry standard. Wear is one of the biggest enemies your engine is exposed to. It can reduce engine life and rob you of performance. That is why Advanced Durability Motor Oils are designed to reduce wear and protect against high temperatures and harsh operation.
- Protects against corrosion and contains acid-neutralizing additives that prevent combustion acids from corroding your engine.
- Meets or exceeds the North American warranty requirements of the world’s automakers, including European, Japanese and US
- Ensures a constant viscosity during the entire oil drain period
- Advanced Durability Motor Oil is formulated to meet the fuel economy requirements of the GF-5 industry standard.
Buy Pennzoil Motor Oil SAE 5W-30
Pennzoil Motor Oil, America’s most trusted motor oil, is an advanced, proprietary, conventional formula with active detergents designed to clean the sludge in your engine. It provides a balance between reducing frictional losses and protecting against harmful engine wear by getting between moving parts and preventing them from touching. It exceeds the stringent engine protection standards of ILSAC GF-5 and API SN and is specifically designed to protect against the harmful effects of stop-and-go driving and LSPI (Low-Speed Pre-Timition) in modern turbocharged engines.
- Contains active cleaning technology that helps remove less engine oil from the sludge
- No leading conventional oil offers better wear protection by preventing metal-to-metal contact
- Helps protect against the effects of low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in modern supercharged engines
- Contains a proprietary formulation that reduces friction between moving motor parts
- Difficult to find in the store
Buy Formula Shell Motor Oil 5W-30
Formula Shell 5W-30 Conventional engine oil meets or exceeds the North American warranty requirements for US, European and Japanese passenger cars and light trucks with gasoline and gasoline turbocharged engines, where API SN is compatible with resource-saving, SN, SM, SL, SJ etc. Conventional engine oil is compatible with other conventional and synthetic oils.
- Protection for extremely high temperatures
- Protection against harmful deposits and acids, which contributes to clean and durable engine running
- Can be used at any time in the life cycle of an engine and is fully compatible with conventional engine oils.
- Conventional engine oil is formulated for improved fuel economy
- Provides the motor protection and power required by modern motors
- Difficult to find in the store
Buy Castrol GTX MAGNATEC Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
Castrol GTX MAGNATEC has been helping drivers protect their vehicles’ engines for almost 2 decades by providing timely protection from the moment the engine is started.
If you ever have a car that requires 5W-30 grade oil, try Castrol 03057 GTX MAGNATEC. It is a full synthetic engine oil that will protect your car’s engine from the moment it starts and warms up, when most engine damage can occur. Another important advantage is that it also protects your vehicle when the engine is switched off and during the cooling down process.
Castrol 03057 GTX MAGNATEC 5W-30 also distinguishes itself from the competition by using intelligent molecules. These specific molecules attach themselves to important components of your car’s engine and provide additional protection. They also minimize engine wear considerably and let your engine run up to 4 times smoother than before.
- Effective with cold start
- Minimizes the starting noise
- Formula provided with intelligent adhesive molecules
- Prompt protection during cold start
- Improves fuel efficiency
- Dramatically reduces engine wear
- This variant of Castrol GTX is only available for petrol engines.
Buy Ravenol DXG Fully Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
RAVENOL DXG 5W-30 is a full synthetic fuel-efficient engine oil with CleanSynto technology! Superior synthetic base oils and advanced additive packages developed in Germany outperform other oils and provide maximum lubrication with extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions. It has been proven to lubricate better, clean and keep internal engine components cleaner, maximize engine life, reduce maintenance costs, improve fuel mileage, reduce engine emissions and help prevent LSPI (Low Speed Pre-ignition) at low engine speeds. Superior cold start performance ensures optimum lubrication during starting.
- Very stable viscosity behavior
- Excellent shear stability
- Excellent cold start properties
- Excellent lubricant film even at very high operating temperatures
- Exceptional wear and corrosion protection
Buy AMSOIL Signature Series Motor Oil 5W-30
AMSOIL Signature Series Synthetic Motor Oil is designed to outperform conventional and synthetic motor oils. It combines industry leading synthetic technology with AMSOIL premium additives in a unique formulation that exceeds the higher performance requirements of modern engines. The Signature Series delivers the performance and value on which AMSOIL’s reputation is built. The culmination of more than 40 years of experience, this exclusive formulation raises the bar for engine oil performance.
- Extends the drain intervals
- Maximizes fuel consumption
- Reduces engine wear
- Reduces oil consumption and emissions
- Excellent for extreme temperatures
- Difficult to find in the store
Buy Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil 5W-40
Shell Rotella T6 is a fuel-efficient oil that allows your vehicle to start up quickly and easily even in cold weather. It can start engines up to a temperature of 30°F, which is not found in any other similar oil. In addition, because the oil adapts to all weather conditions, it remains in a liquid state even in cold weather. It also maintains a relative flow of high temperatures without stalling the engine.
Because it is a low-maintenance oil, there is no need to change the oil regularly as long as the engine is clean and free of dirt. You or your mechanic can check your engine’s oil filter to determine how clean the engine is and if there is any contamination that warrants an oil change.
- Saves energy and maintenance costs because your motor always remains clean and reliable
- Protects the engine from both exceptionally high and cold temperatures by ensuring that oil circulation and flow are not affected by temperature changes.
- Can also be used in some compatible motorcycle models
- Low carbon, phosphorus and sulphur content
- Prevents a possible oil failure
- Produces small deposits
- Not intended for gear motors, as the oil is thinner compared to other oils used for these motors.
Buy Havoline High Mileage Synthetic Blend 10W30
Havoline engine oils with high mileage and deposit shield are specially formulated to meet the needs of engines with higher mileage. Over the life of your engine, its performance will change, seals will deteriorate, seals will deteriorate and oil consumption may increase.
Regular use of Havoline high mileage engine oil and Deposit Shield Technology, which contains a special seal-conditioning agent, can help to keep the seals in good condition and minimize oil leaks. Havoline engine oils with Deposit Shield Technology help to control oil consumption by controlling evaporation losses at high temperatures.
- Help in avoiding oil consumption
- Exceptional wear protection
- Price is slightly too high
Buy Mobil 1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil 10W-40
Keep your older engines like new with the help of this Advanced Mobil 1 10W-40 High-Mileage Full-Synthetic Motor Oil. It is an advanced full synthetic motor oil designed for exceptional wear protection, cleaning power and overall performance. This 5qt engine oil bottle helps your car change oil after oil change and helps improve and extend the life of your engine. It does this by reducing deposits and sludge, protecting the parts in a high mileage engine. It also contains a seal conditioner to keep the engine seals in optimum condition and prevent leakage. With its excellent lubricating properties, Mobil 1 10W-40 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil can be used in passenger cars, SUVs, light vans and trucks.
- Provides wear protection, cleaning power and overall performance
- Reduces deposits and sludge Contains a seal conditioner that keeps seals in good working order and helps prevent leakage
- Ideal for cars, SUVs, light vans and trucks
- Helps older engines last longer
- You have to change it every six months.
Motor oil for Mitsubishi
Even if it seems simple, choosing the right oil is very important for the right engine performance. You should always choose an oil that meets American Petroleum Institute (API) standards and fluids that meet the latest service requirements (currently marked with the “SL” label).
The viscosity, or the flow resistance of the fluid (“thickness”), is one of the biggest factors in the selection of the oil. Two numbers (e.g. 10W-30) indicate this. The first number represents the viscosity of the oil at 0° F (hence the letter “W”, which stands for winter). The second number stands for the viscosity at 212° F. 10W-30 therefore has a lower viscosity than 20W-50. In general, the more resistant to dilution, the better it is for your engine; especially because this means that the oil maintains a better lubricating film.
Check your owner’s manual before you select the oil. 5W oil is normally recommended for winter use as it flows more easily in cold weather.
You should also consider synthetic or high-quality conventional oils. While conventional oils are usually easier to maintain, synthetic oils have more additives and work well in critical areas. However, synthetic oils are usually much more expensive.
What kind of oil change do I need?
The quick and easy answer is, of course, to look at the instruction manual to see what type of oil the manufacturer recommends. For example, if you drive a 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander, the manual recommends using Mitsubishi Motors Genuine 0W-20 Synthetic Engine Oil for best fuel economy and cold weather starting, but 5W-20 grade oils can also be used. The two figures give information about the viscosity of the oil and the oil’s flowability respectively. If the oil in an engine is too thin, it does not seal or lubricate the engine, but if it is too thick, the engine runs less efficiently and is harder to start. This also changes with temperature: the “W” in the rating stands for winter. 5W oil is what is generally recommended for winter, but 0W will flow even more easily when it is cold outside.
As for synthetic versus regular oil: synthetic oils cost a little more, but they offer better and longer lasting performance than regular oils. Performance cars with high-tech engines should use full synthetic oils, but for most cars both are fine. It is up to you! Blends of synthetic and regular oils are another popular option for owners of SUVs and light commercial vehicles. These are almost as cheap as conventional ones, but offer protection for heavier loads and higher engine temperatures when you are towing and hauling a lot. Finally, there are high mileage oils that are specially designed for older vehicles. These contain anti-wear additives and resealing additives that help restore the flexibility of the rubber seals in an older engine. If your car has traveled more than 75,000 miles, this is another option worth considering.
We hope this will make your decision a little easier when you get your car to change the oil!
RECOMMENDED ENGINE OIL
Available in synthetic (0W-20) and conventional (5W-20, 5W-30) quality
Specially formulated to provide maximum protection against corrosion and reduce engine wear. Protects against cold starts in extreme weather conditions.
Designed to maintain the MPG of your vehicle. The Mitsubishi Original Full Synthetic 0W-20 oil is specially formulated to provide maximum protection against corrosion, reduce engine wear and combat the formation of sludge and other deposits, and improve fuel mileage. Special additives allow a wide range of ambient temperatures and protect against cold starts in extreme weather conditions. 5W-20 and 5W-30 are premium engine oils formulated from the highest quality oils with an advanced additive system that provides protection against a wide range of weather conditions protects against low temperature starts and improves fuel mileage.
Engine oil Mitsubishi Eclipse
SAE 5W-20 Synthetic engine oil. Eneos 5W-20 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil is a 100% full synthetic engine oil that offers excellent engine cleanliness and wear resistance due to its high performance base oil and additive blend.
Engine oil Mitsubishi Fuso
FUSO Genuine Oil 15W-40 API CI-4 is a high quality diesel engine oil developed for the lubrication of a wide range of FUSO diesel engines.
Engine oil Mitsubishi Fuso
Eneos 5W-20 Full Synthetic Engine Oil is a 100% full synthetic engine oil that provides excellent engine cleanliness and wear resistance due to its high-performance base oil and additive.
Mitsubishi engine oil
There is a complete range of Mobil brand engine oils suitable for the various series of Mitsubishi vehicles, including oils suitable for petrol engines and oils suitable for hybrid engines. There are Mobil brand engine oils suitable for Mitsubishi Outlander models such as the Outlander ES.
Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0W-20
Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0W-20 is a high performance synthetic engine oil suitable for a range of Mitsubishi automobiles including the Mitsubishi Outlander models. Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0W-20 is a full synthetic engine oil that meets and exceeds industry specifications: ILSAC GF-5 and API SN.
5W-20 engine oils for Mitsubishi
Mobil 1 Extended Performance 5W-20 is a high performance synthetic engine oil suitable for a range of Mitsubishi vehicles. It meets or exceeds industry specifications: ILSAC GF-5 and API SN.
How does the synthetic oil help to protect the engine of my Mitsubishi?
Tests show that Mobil 1 reaches all moving parts of the engine faster than some conventional oils. Until your oil is fully circulated, friction between the dry parts of the engine will slowly reduce engine life. Synthetic engine oils such as Mobil 1 start to circulate immediately and protect every moving part in the engine, which over time can lead to savings in maintenance costs.
How Often Should You Change the Oil in Your Mitsubishi?
A general rule of thumb for changing oil is every 5,000 to 10,000 miles or every six months. Many automakers recommend changing the oil every 7,500 miles to keep up with regular maintenance.
For a very long time, the general rule for changing the oil on your vehicle has been to do this every 3,000 miles. The fact is that you may change the oil more often than necessary. Somehow, the golden 3,000-mile rule appeared somewhere, when in reality many vehicles can drive much longer before an oil change is necessary. So how often should you change your engine oil? The best rule of thumb is to consult your vehicle’s manual. Some vehicles can actually drive 7,500 or 10,000 miles before an oil change, and some can drive even longer!
Your vehicle manual will most likely give some different recommendations regarding the number of miles to go before an oil change, depending on your driving habits. If you drive to work every day, you may need to change the oil more often than someone who only drives their vehicle once or twice a week. You can also rely on your vehicle’s oil gauge. The technology connected to the system is very specific and accurate. When you need an oil change, you do. This, combined with a glance at your car’s manual, gives you a good idea of when an oil change is necessary.
It is also important to work with a mechanic who knows the brand of your car. Every car manufacturer does things differently and it is invaluable to have a mechanic who is familiar with these details.
If you are worried about how often you change your oil and if it is enough, you can request an oil analysis. The good news is that the engine oil used today is more effective and longer lasting than ever before. Synthetic engine oil in particular has really changed the industry and can significantly extend the time between oil changes.
So what should you do once you have introduced the 3,000-mile rule? Not to worry. An oil change, which is often not bad, will only cost you more.
How much is an oil change at Mitsubishi?
The average cost of a Mitsubishi Outlander oil change is between $111 and $143, the labor cost is estimated between $44 and $56, while the price of the parts is between $67 and $87.