Brightest Headlights Bulbs H8
1. HIKARI 2020 H11 H8 H9 LED Headlight Bulbs
2. BEAMTECH H8 Led Fog Light Bulb
3. Sirius LED H8 Size DRL Fog Light LED Projection Bulb
4. NINEO H11 H8 H9 LED Headlight Bulbs
5. HIKARI LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit H11 (H8, H9)
6. AUXITO H8 H11 LED Fog Light Bulbs
7. SNGL H8 LED Fog Light Bulb Yellow
8. JDM ASTAR 2400 Lumens Extremely Bright
9. SYLVANIA H8 SilverStar Fog Light Bulb
10. NEWBROWN H8 Halogen Headlight Bulb fog light
11. TOAUTO H8 Halogen Light Super Bright Fog Xenon Bulb
Brightest H8 Bulb
Top rated H8 Headlight LED Bulb
Best rated H8 LED Headlight Bulb
H8 headlight bulb
LED technology for headlight lamps aims to increase performance in several ways. LED bulbs produce light efficiently because they do not emit heat as a by-product of their light. Virtually all the energy consumed by an LED headlight lamp is used to generate light, unlike HID technology and halogen, which convert a significant portion of the energy into heat. Accordingly, LED headlight lamps require less fuel to generate light than other lighting technologies. In order to fully explain the performance of LED headlight lamps, you need to consider the following points.
H8 LED Bulbs
Buy HIKARI 2020 H11 H8 H9 LED Headlight Bulbs
Let us get straight to the point, the brightness of the HIKARI Thunder is 80% of that of the HIKARI PHILIPS, and its beam path is almost identical. The brightness, radiation pattern and reliability of HIKARI Thunder are better than those of light bulbs at the same cost. Of course, it also has some acceptable disadvantages. In general it is the TOP choice for LED beginners who want to replace halogen and HID with LED. As an industry leader, HIKARI has always been committed to providing customers with high quality and reliable LED headlights. As not only sellers, but also developers, we have very strict self-requirements regarding the reliability and quality of our products. The current market for LED headlights is very chaotic, while HIKARI has always maintained its position in this storm.
- High cost efficiency. HIKARI introduced HIKARI Thunder to conquer the huge C-grade market. Its brightness and beam path are far superior to other brands introduced in 2016 at the same cost.
- Amazing stability. HIKARI was the first to use copper for heat dissipation. We conducted a test in which we removed the bulb fan in a high temperature environment from 300℉. Two weeks later, HIKARI Thunder was still able to work in general without light fall-off, HIKARI CREE burned out for four days, HIKARI PHILIPS showed light fall-off after one week of persistence and the “black cat” survived only two days.
- Adjustable beam. Just like HIKARI PHILIPS, HIKARI Thunder adopts adjustable buckles to allow some Dodge, Ford, Chevy, Toyota, GMC, Honda vehicles to finally get the best light pattern.
- The plug of the bulb is polarized. Due to the built-in driver version we have to decide between interference suppression and non-polarity for reasons of heat dissipation.
- This HIKARI Thunder is equipped with the hydraulically driven cooling fan instead of the ball-bearing fan. However, the heat sink is converted from aluminium to copper to improve heat dissipation. On the market only the HIKARI CREE series and the Philips series are equipped with bearing fans.
Buy BEAMTECH H8 Led Fog Light Bulb
These lamps are only intended for use in fog lamps and have a modest output of 800 lumens, but users report that they are quite bright and white. They live for over 10,000 hours and are considered to be quite durable.
The one-year warranty seems a bit restrictive, and some buyers have to change them often, so be aware that they are not the most durable options. Some users also report that the beam pattern has a blind spot.
- Brings a stunning effect of the emitted light.
- Cold-pressed aluminium heatsink – 35% higher heat reduction. Advanced design optimized for heat protection and uniform brightness output.
- Compatible size and non-polar design, easy installation, plug and play only.
- Questionable longevity
- Blind spot
Buy Sirius LED H8 Size DRL Fog Light LED Projection Bulb
Comes with a set of two 30-watt LED bulbs that are used to upgrade your fog lights or daytime running lights (DRLs), but are not compatible to be used as the primary light source (headlights). Each bulb has 6 individual 5W LED chips with projectors to increase light emission and power, the color is 6000K temperature, which is pure white. This set of bulbs is suitable for size H8, please check the size required for your specific vehicle before purchasing. Quick and easy plug and play installation that fits directly into the original light housing. Manufactured from high quality aluminium which is durable and weather resistant. Please note that vehicles with CANBUS system may require a load resistor kit to eliminate error indications generated by the scan of the trip computer. Comes with our 1-year warranty.
It helps to increase luminance and distance. It also features easy plug-and-play installation. In addition, it is made of high-quality aluminium, which is durable and weatherproof.
- A pair of 30W LED bulbs that can be used to upgrade your daytime running lights (DRL) and fog lights (not suitable for use with headlights and has no duel hi-low beam functions).
- Each bulb has 6 individual 5W LED chips with projection technology that increases light density and distance to give you this very bright, pure white light output.
- Compatible connector size for H8 (please confirm the correct size before ordering)
- No tedious plug-and-play installation, made from high quality aluminium, which is durable and weatherproof.
- These bulbs are only suitable for H8. For vehicles with the CAN bus system an additional load resistor kit is required.
Buy NINEO H11 H8 H9 LED Headlight Bulbs
If you want an LED headlight bulb that would provide better lighting options, then this is a product that should be carefully considered as it is capable of generating light of about 6000 lumens and producing light is not only what this LED headlight bulb is all about, as it also comes with an easily adjustable mounting design that allows for 360 degree mounting to obtain the best light distribution and the best light output.
Compared to other similar brands, it has actually been shown that this LED headlight bulb has a simple installation process that would take only twenty minutes, and its dual thermal copper core design makes this LED headlight bulb capable of dissipating heat evenly, resulting in a shine that would stay on for up to thirty thousand hours.
- Would produce bright light
- Has a very simple installation process
- Makes the roads look good while driving
- Has a safety design
- Easy to achieve
- Delays in brightening
- Its diode fell off, which means that this bulb is not durable.
- This bulb did not fit.
Buy HIKARI LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit H11 (H8, H9)
HIKARI uses CREE XHP50 LED and AI Frequency Technology to ensure perfect light distribution without dark spots or foggy light. High quality aluminum housing design for better cooling. Provides protection against overheating and fan failure. Waterproof driver with internal constant current CPU. Built-in fans with excellent heat dissipation. Two main points to help you buy a professional LED light1.High brightness 2.A perfect light pattern (Perfect light and shadow) In fact, most LED lights on the market can only reach one point but HIKARI can achieve both. HIKARI LED is the only light that uses CREE XHP50 LED and AI Frequency Technology to ensure a perfect light pattern without dark spots or foggy light. The light patterns are very concentrated and penetrate far away.
- Maximum light output: 9600lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs. Perfect light distribution.
- Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉ – 7 days high temperature test. [Normal operating temperature: 150℉]
- Adjustable beam. Special design for Dodge Ram, Ford, Chevy, GMC, Honda etc. required. Mini fan. Compatible with most OEM headlight covers.
Buy AUXITO H8 H11 LED Fog Light Bulbs
These Led headlights/fog lights are fanless design, no fan noise and no worry about the fans from the problem. The 360° lighting gives you a super bright and safe driving experience. Aviation aluminum housing for rapid heat dissipation ensures longer life. Mini body size without modification compatible with 95%+ vehicles.
Plug&Play installation for H8, H9, H11 socket. Mini housing design, compatible with 95%+ vehicles without modification. Each bulb has 8 pieces of the latest Korean CSP LED chips. 4500 lumens per bulb. The production of 9000 lumens extremely bright output. See father and wider. Only 3mm LED interval design close to the original halogen bulbs provides a perfect light pattern. 360-degree super bright illumination without a dark spot. Will not dazzle oncoming drivers or pedestrians.
- Each bulb has 16 XBD high power LED chips, 80W maximum capacity, operates at 7.8W, 6500K Xenon White, 1800Lumen bright, much brighter than halogen bulbs
- Designed with a high refractive index optical lens for best light output as a fog light, 360 degree full angle light gives you an amazing beam effect
- 6063 Aircraft Grade aluminum mold provides efficient heat dissipation, built-in intelligent IC driver makes the bulb more stable and durable, up to 20,000 hours lifetime
- Wouldn’t fit properly for every car, may be loose
Buy SNGL H8 LED Fog Light Bulb Yellow
The position of the SNGL LEDs is adjustable for optimum performance in a variety of packages, maximizing the various factory housings and reflectors or PROJECTORS to create a true focused light pattern (or sharp cut line) that minimizes glare and directs power to the road where you need it most.
SNGL Intelligent Constant Cooling System provides constant cooling of the LEDs, ensuring the highest quality of light and color and constant brightness performance at all times, no light fall-off. Moreover, the lifetime reaches 50,000 hours.
Manufactured from the best components and high quality materials, this is the perfect upgrade for headlights, fog lights.
- Direct plug and play for most vehicles, easy installation
- Equipped with copper circuit board and intelligent constant current LED constant current technology.
- Faster thermal diffusion, heat resistant, no digital and VHF radio signal interference, long life – extended life over 50,000 hours.
- These are not nearly as bright as the previous reviews would suggest.
Buy JDM ASTAR 2400 Lumens Extremely Bright
If you are looking for strong lamps, but are a little tight on your budget, you can choose JDM ASTAR. They have the reputation of being bright and can therefore be used for daytime operation.
The set delivers crisp and clear 2400 lumens of light output. The construction is reliable, the alloy shape, glass lens and high refractive index will not burn out as quickly. The device is a plug and play device. No tools are needed for installation.
There is another popular version that fits H10, 9040, 9140, 9145, 9050, 9155 models. This particular model has a 360-degree beam angle for easy adjustment.
- Color: Golden yellow. Lighting Output：2400 raw lumens, 1200 lumens for each bulb. Voltage: 12V to 24V.
- Fits: H11 H8 H16. It is perfect for customers who want an extremely bright output.
- The lamps are equipped with a constant current driver IC and an aluminium circuit board. Fast thermal diffusion, heat resistant, no digital and VHF radio signal interference.
- These are not “extremely bright”
Buy SYLVANIA H8 SilverStar Fog Light Bulb
The SYLVANIA SilverStar high-performance halogen fog light provides a whiter light. SYLVANIA achieves this through a specially developed filament, a suitable gas mixture and a lamp coating that shifts the color temperature towards whiter light. Fog lamps are mounted lower than the headlights to illuminate the foreground in unfavorable weather conditions.
SYLVANIA Automotive is proud to offer a wide range of outstanding products that meet the needs of all consumers; style, performance and safety in equal measure. With today’s driver in mind, SYLVANIA Automotive products include all types of headlights and fog lights, interior and exterior lamps, lighting accessories, off-road lighting, headlight restoration kits and much more. Which technology is the right one for you? Sylvania offers many different types of lighting technologies including LED, HID, Halogen, Sealed Beam, Incandescent and more. SYLVANIA Automotive is constantly striving to provide the best lighting products for the automotive industry. Trust Sylvania’s OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) status to provide you with quality lighting that improves the safety and functionality of your car. To ensure a correct fit for your vehicle, please refer to the User Manual / Sylvania’s Bulb Replacement Guide.
SYLVANIA Automotive has a distinct quality standard. With more than 100 years of experience, Sylvania is the world’s leading supplier of automotive lighting to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket.
- Replace your H8 SilverStar halogen bulbs in pairs for optimum performance.
- SilverStar halogen headlights produce a whiter light with more downward visibility, improving your nighttime driving experience.
- The combination of down road, side road and whiter light provides more clarity for night driving. More clarity improves contrast and makes it easier to see objects on and off the road.
- SilverStar has a specially developed filament, a suitable halogen gas mixture and a unique lamp coating that shifts the color temperature towards a whiter light.
- With more than 100 years of experience, Sylvania is the world leader in automotive lighting for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket.
- Not such a long life span
Buy NEWBROWN H8 Halogen Headlight Bulb fog light
The NEWBROWN 2-pack H8 12V 55W headlight bulb is suitable for the car. The bulb can be a great replacement because the original lights fade over time; you will need to replace them in pairs for optimum performance.
It works well in any climate, traffic and regional influences (such as motorways, remote mountain villages, on the way to and from work). Suitable for most: For sedan, station wagon, SUV, super coupe, agricultural vehicles, etc.
- Never touch the glass when installing a new lamp. In addition, use gloves or paper towel when handling.
- Super white light means that the yellow light is coated blue, making it super white. The color of these lamps is a little yellow, but these lamps are coated blue. Moreover, the penetrating power and clarity of the lamp are very good.
- The headlight bulb has 35W power, about 800 lumens and 5000K color temperature, so you can see the road well even in fog and rain.
- Sun-white light can make the driver more comfortable, and this product uses anti-UV quartz glass because anti-UV quartz glass can prevent the mirror from breaking, shadow, spray and mercury free.
- Luxurious look, reliable quality with TWO years manufacturer’s quality guarantee.
- They’re whiter, but they don’t shine further down the road
Buy TOAUTO H8 Halogen Light Super Bright Fog Xenon Bulb
Use the H8 35W 12V fog lamp when your current light has reached its full lifetime. Your light is the most important tool when driving at night or in bad weather. With the halogen replacement bulbs, you will see the road much better. You will be able to illuminate dimly lit roads and hard to drive areas. The package contains two separate units. Use them to upgrade from your current light source.
- High-precision coating and high quality UV quartz glass makes it resistant to shattering and moisture.
- Up to 5,000K color temperature, up to 20% whiter light than standard for a more comfortable and safer driving experience.
- Special blend of xenon compressed gases that increases brightness, color and lamp life.
- Illuminates the road from any type of hazard before any other halogen bulb could.
The complete beginners guide to LED headlight lamps
Throughout your driving, you will notice that normal headlights reflect fog and can obstruct visibility. No matter how good your headlights are, you will still face this problem and it is a significant safety issue if you cannot see things like road markings, road signs and other cars.
Fortunately, you can equip your car with aftermarket fog lights, which are better suited for situations with poor visibility such as fog, dust, heavy rain and snow drifts. They differ from normal headlights in their position, light shape and color. Instead of reflecting light from fog and impairing your vision, they help to light up your path and make driving safer.
To learn more about fog lights, use the table of contents, but we will start with a list of the best fog lights you can buy.
Headlights are standard on every car today and buyers need to change them from time to time.
There are many factors to consider when choosing headlights for a car. First, buyers need to understand the components of the headlights, the difference between headlight bulbs and sealed beam headlights, and the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of bulbs. Secondly, buyers need to know how LED technology is driving the development of car headlights and what factors influence the quality of LED headlight bulbs when they decide to purchase LED headlight bulbs. Third, buyers must also make sure that the new LED headlight bulbs are compatible with their car and comply with the law.
Halogen vs HID vs LED
All halogen, HID and LED headlight lamps have their own advantages and disadvantages, which result from the way they are manufactured. The following table lists some of the most important advantages and disadvantages of the different lamp types.
- Low price
- Short life span
HID (High Intensity Discharge)
- Produce high lumens
- Cause Glare & potentially troublesome to other drivers
- Energy waste
- Illegal by some governments
LED (Light Emitting Diode)
- Energy efficiency
- Longer life span
- High production costs
As in the majority of applications, LED headlight lamps in cars generate enough light for visibility through a series of diodes. LED headlight lamps have certain special characteristics in terms of performance, style and model number.
What to look for/avoid when shopping for fog lights
There are a few important things to look out for when buying fog lights.
Durability: LED fog lamps are typically rated by their service life, which varies by tens of thousands of hours. You will want a set that can run for a while, with some offers that provide 50,000 hours of illumination.
Wattage: Efficiency is something buyers should consider when considering new luminaires. Low wattage luminaires use less power, but can also be less intense depending on the type of luminaire. LEDs can have a low wattage but are very bright.
Lumens and power: You can see how bright the lamps will be by looking at the lumens and the voltage of the lamps. LEDs are rated by their lumens, while other types of light use volts.
Mounting and finish: Some of the headlights you buy will replace your car’s standard built-in fog lights, while others are mountable and available on the aftermarket. You need to know what you are getting and if your car has the space and electronics system to support a new set of lights.
The warranty: As always, a warranty helps when buying retrofits. Look for devices with a multi-year warranty so you can breathe easier knowing that the company stands behind its products and will support you if something goes wrong.
Frequently asked questions
Can I use the fog light all the time?
Answer: No. You should only switch on your car’s fog lights if you cannot see anything more than 100 meters. Switch off the lights as soon as you reach an area with better visibility. Otherwise, you will temporarily dazzle other road users.
Do I need resistors or decoders for my fog lights?
Answer: It depends on your vehicle type and your requirements.
Most American and European vehicles are equipped with a CAN bus (Controller Area Network) system where the microcontroller and the device communicate without a central computer. These vehicles require a resistor or decoder for the installation of fog lights.
Are fog lights legal?
Answer: Some states have imposed some restrictions on the use of fog lamps.
In the USA, fog lights in red are considered illegal because light color can cause poor visibility for other drivers.
Depending on your location, you should check the rules for fog lights before buying a fog light.
Why don’t the bulbs turn on after installation?
Answer: Your bulbs may have overheated. Check the fuse to see if it has blown. Try installing the bulbs with resistors. If these steps do not solve your problem, the bulbs may have been damaged.
Can I install the fog lamps by myself?
Answer: It depends on the type of fog lights you have purchased. Some fog lights come with a plug and play mechanism, a simple installation process and proper instructions that you can easily follow. However, if you find the job difficult, you may need professional help.
How does fog light affect other drivers?
Answer: You should only use fog lights when necessary. If you use them even when visibility is clear, other drivers may be dazzled and misinterpret the fog light as a brake light. You and other drivers can be seriously injured in such situations.
It is important to note that fog lamps are designed for limited visibility and have a limited range. Therefore, use them only in fog and avoid driving at high speed.
Always check the laws in your city before purchasing fog lamps. This is because different cities have different requirements for the permissible colors of fog lamps.
Vehicles have different requirements for the size of fog lamps. Check the size of your vehicle’s fog lamp in your manual before purchase.
H8 led bulb Video