When choosing an engine oil for Hyundai Elantra, we recommend using an engine oil that has the specification API SN, SP, ILSAC GF-5, GF-6.
Best Synthetic Engine Oil 0W-20 for Hyundai Elantra
For us, the Hyundai Elantra recommended oil is definitely the synthetic kind, as this benefits drivers far more than conventional oil. Finally, here are the recommended oil types for the Elantra (either conventional or synthetic): 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30.
Best engine oil for Hyundai Elantra
1. Valvoline Full Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-20
2. Castrol GTX MAGNATEC 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil
3. Eneos ENEO-027 full Synthetic Oil
4. Idemitsu Full Synthetic 5W-30 Engine Oil
5. Castrol EDGE 5W-20 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil
6. Pennzoil 5W-30 Motor Oil
7. Kendall GT-1 Max 5w-20 with Liquid Titanium
8. RAVENOL J1A1516 SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil
9. Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
10. Idemitsu Full Synthetic 5W-20 Engine Oil
11. Castrol GTX MAGNATEC 0W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil
12. Castrol EDGE Extended Performance 5W-30
13. Royal Purple SAE 5W-20 High Performance Synthetic Motor Oil
14. Signature Series 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil
Best motor oil for Hyundai Elantra
Top rated oil for Hyundai Elantra
Best rated oil for Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Elantra Motor Oil
The Hyundai Elantra began its life in 1992 as an inexpensive limousine without frills, with an underpowered engine and serious quality problems. After more than two decades on the market, the Elantra has become a respectable sedan with a price below average. For 2014 the Elantra has two engines available – 1.8 liters and 2.0 liters – and they share the same oil specifications. How to choose motor oil.
The Hyundai Elantra is a small car sedan that over the years has received good marks for its well-designed interior, its numerous performance and safety features and its economical engine. In order to continue to run at the highest performance level and to remain fuel efficient, the Elantra needs the right maintenance, including the right oil.
Top best oil for Hyundai Elantra
Buy Valvoline Full Synthetic High Mileage with MaxLife Technology SAE 5W-20 Motor Oil
Valvoline’s full synthetic oil is another top class 5W20 oil that is ideal for most vehicles, including those with high-performance engines.
It uses a unique formula to provide many features such as superior sludge and deposition protection with high quality cleaning and dispersing agents.
This oil also provides high temperature protection in difficult driving situations and cold protection against faster oil flow during starting.
However, you should note that it differs from Valvoline’s MaxLife range and, while costing a little more, is also designed to lubricate the most powerful engines.
- Designed to provide the best protection for the engine of your car
- Contains dispersion and cleaning agents against sludge and deposits
- Provides both low and high temperature protection
- Meets the performance requirements of most engines
- Costs more than its synthetic mixed version
- Not ideal for high mileage engines
Buy Castrol GTX MAGNATEC 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil
Did you know that tests confirm that up to 75% of engine wear occurs during the first 20 minutes of warm-up? When your engine shuts down, oil runs off critical engine parts, but the intelligent molecules in Castrol GTX MAGNATEC do not – they form an additional protective layer during warm-up when your engine needs it most, drastically reducing engine wear and keeping critical parts up to four times smoother.
Castrol GTX MAGNATEC protects your vehicle from oil-related engine damage.
Castrol GTX MAGNATEC exceeds engine manufacturers’ warranty requirements for applications requiring API SN and ILSAC GF-5.
Castrol GTX MAGNATEC 5W-20 meets a variety of licensing requirements and specifications:
- API SN
- ILSAC GF-5
- Dexos 1 — dexos1 is a registered trademark of General Motors.
- Excellent wear protection on critical engine parts
- Unsurpassed protection against viscosity loss
- Unique fully synthetic technology to combat harmful sludge formation
- High fuel consumption based on US industry standards
- Keeps critical parts up to 4x smoother. As tested in industry sequence IVA wear test
- Intelligent molecules adhere firmly and protect right from the start.
- Difficult to find in the store
Buy Eneos ENEO-027 full Synthetic Oil
ENEOS is the brand name for products manufactured and sold by JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corp, Japan’s largest oil company. ENEOS products are the highest quality lubricants available on the market today. These products are based on advanced additive and base oil technology, which is the result of joint development and research with all Japanese automotive manufacturers. ENEOS lubricants provide exceptional performance, performance and protection for a variety of applications, including racing cars, motorcycles and road vehicles.
ENEOS 5W-30 high performance full synthetic engine oil with the new ILSAC GF-5 specification is an improvement of the engine oil performance compared to the current GF-4 specification. ENEOS GF-5 oil offers better fuel economy, longer emission system life, improved piston cleanliness, less engine sludge and improved turbocharger protection.
- Excellent engine cleanliness and wear resistance have been demonstrated in official laboratory tests in the USA.
- Because Eneos 5w-30 is blended from high performance oils, it has lower oil consumption, so users can look forward to less oil in their engines.
- Meets the latest API SN standard for gasoline engine oils.
Buy Idemitsu Full Synthetic 5W-30 Engine Oil
To ensure that your car’s engine runs smoothly, you need to choose the right oil for your vehicle – this is what every driver knows. This product is designed to increase the service life of its components, and protect the engine from damage. Idemitsu 5w30 high performance oil was developed specially for this purpose.
It copes perfectly with its task even in adverse conditions, at extremely low or high temperatures. This oil also provides additional protection for the engine when travelling short distances or driving in the city, when it does not have time to warm up, or, conversely, when driving over long distances with prolonged engine operation at high revolutions. It is manufactured using the latest additive technology, which gives it an advantage over other synthetic substances. If you want to achieve maximum fuel economy or take care of engine durability, this engine oil is the ideal choice. It has a viscosity of 5W-30 and also meets modern standards and specifications.
Idemitsu works with some of the world’s largest vehicle manufacturers to develop technologically advanced engine oils that deliver the highest fuel economy. Idemitsu engine oils offer improved wear protection under some of the most demanding operating conditions. The unique combination of high quality synthetic base oil and high performance additive components enables engines to achieve the highest levels of efficiency, torque and performance. Idemitsu engine oil helps extend engine life by minimizing wear and tear and largely eliminating harmful deposits from the engine.
- Maximizes fuel consumption by combining synthetic base oils with advanced friction modifying additive technologies.
- Provides excellent protection against engine wear and minimizes the formation of deposits, even under extreme conditions.
- Designed for high piston cleanliness, which means less oil burn and lower emissions.
- Read your vehicle’s owner’s manual to make sure you buy the right oil for your vehicle.
- The oil itself has no good flashpint (232 Celsius) or viscosity (169).
Buy Castrol EDGE High Mileage 5W-20 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil
Castrol EDGE High Mileage is part of Castrol’s strongest and most advanced range of high quality full synthetic oils. It is specifically designed for vehicles with more than 75,000 miles. It has been developed with extra liquid titanium technology, which increases film strength and fights power-sapping friction.
- Developed with Castrol’s patented Fluid Titanium technology, which increases film strength and reduces friction in high mileage engines.
- Maximizes short- and long-term engine performance in older vehicles.
- Reduces leakage, oil contamination and power failure from deposits.
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Titanium Strong for maximum performance
What makes Castrol EDGE High Mileage the best oil for higher mileage engines?
As your car ages, the engine can lose power and efficiency. Proper vehicle maintenance is critical for an older engine to deliver its full performance. Castrol EDGE High Mileage is engineered with extra-fluid titanium technology that fights friction and keeps your high mileage engine performing at its peak. Castrol EDGE High Mileage helps maximize short and long-term performance, offering unsurpassed engine wear and mud protection, all common problems associated with older vehicles.
If you want to get the most out of your car, use the best for your car. Castrol EDGE High Mileage is titanium strong for maximum performance.
Castrol EDGE High Mileage exceeds OEM specifications and performance requirements.
- Titanium strong for maximum engine power in vehicles with more than 75,000 miles.
- Maximizes the short and long-term engine performance of high mileage engines.
- Reinforced with extra liquid titanium technology to increase oil film thickness and reduce film breakage.
- Reduces leakage, oil burn-off and power-sapping deposits.
- Improves fuel economy
- Castrol recommends the use of Bosch oil filters.
Buy Pennzoil 5W-30 Motor Oil
Pennzoil engine oil from the manufacturer of America’s leading engine oil, an advanced, proprietary, conventional formula with active cleaning agents. Helps not only prevent dirt and impurities from becoming performance-sapping deposits, but also cleans the sludge. Because at Pennzoil, we know that a clean engine is better protected and more responsive. It meets or exceeds the engine protection required by ILSAC GF-5 (SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30 and SAE 10W-30) or API SN (SAE 10W-40, 20W-50) and is specifically designed to provide additional protection against the harmful effects of stop-and-go driving and high- and low-temperature engine operation.
It provides a balance between reducing friction losses and protecting against harmful motor wear by moving back and forth between moving parts to prevent contact. It exceeds the stringent engine protection standards of ILSAC GF-5 and API SN and is specifically designed to protect against the harmful effects of stop-and-go driving and low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in modern turbocharged engines.
- Cleans up to 40% of engine sludge in the first oil change. Is further cleaned in the 2nd oil change.
- Helps to avoid sludge and other harmful deposits.
- Helps to clean engines by gently removing sludge deposits from the engine surface and safely dissolving them in the oil.
- Controls high-temperature oxidation and deposits
- Improved emission system protection compared to GF-4 and previous service categories
Buy Kendall GT-1 Max 5w-20 with Liquid Titanium
Kendall GT-1 Fully Synthetic 5W-20 Titanium Engine Oil has a liquid titanium protection additive and is a high quality, full synthetic engine oil designed to provide maximum protection for petrol and flex fuel cars and light commercial vehicles in all operating conditions. Kendall GT-1 full synthetic 5W-20 with titanium is particularly recommended for vehicles used in extreme temperatures or difficult driving conditions, such as towing heavy loads. Kendall GT-1 full synthetic 5W-20 with titanium is formulated with synthetic base sockets and a performance additive package reinforced with its exclusive liquid titanium protective additive for added protection against engine wear and improved fuel economy. The synthetic base layers offer improved performance advantages over conventional engine oils. These benefits include improved protection against viscosity degradation and deposits at high temperatures, lower volatility for lower oil consumption and faster oil circulation at low temperatures for easier starting and better protection at cold starts. Liquid Titanium offers increased engine protection by forming a highly bonded titanium shield on the surface of critical engine parts, reducing friction and wear and extending engine life. Reduced friction also helps improve fuel economy beyond ILSAC GF-5 requirements. Kendall GT-1 full synthetic 5W-20 with titanium exceeds ILSAC GF-5 new car warranty requirements by conserving resources for improved fuel economy, protection of catalysts and turbochargers in the emission system, and protection of engines running on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.
- Liquid titanium protective additive
- High-quality, full synthetic engine oil in premium quality
- Designed for maximum protection of petrol and flex-fuel cars and light commercial vehicles in all operating conditions
- Recommended for vehicles used in extreme temperatures or under difficult driving conditions
- Additional protection against engine wear and improved fuel economy
- Difficult to find in the store
Buy RAVENOL J1A1516 SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil
RAVENOL SAE 5W-30 Engine Oil – Hypersynth HPS is a modern, powerful, low friction multi-grade engine oil suitable for.
The latest technologically advanced engine designs. Through its unique synthetic components and innovative additives it is possible to improve the quality.
You can count on a noticeable improvement in fuel consumption. RAVENOL Hypersynth has excellent cold start properties.
For optimum lubricant safety in the cold start phase. The unique formula profile of this high-performance engine
Oil contributes to the reduction of emissions and protects the environment.
RAVENOL engine oil Hypersynth HPS SAE 5W-30 is a low friction engine oil, suitable for power engines in modern engines.
European cars. Manufactured in Germany to the highest quality standards, this engine oil is recommended for all modern Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, VW and Porsche petrol and diesel engines, including turbo versions and for those equipped with direct drive.
Injection engines. RAVENOL Hypersynth HPS engine oil is recommended for all operating conditions.
- Manufactured in Germany to high quality standards; API SN/SL/CF licensed; ILSAC GF-5 certified.
- Provides extremely stable and excellent viscosity performance under all operating conditions with innovative additives.
- Ensures excellent engine lubrication, oil film stability and wear protection under the most demanding driving conditions.
Buy Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
One of the most trusted synthetic oil companies is Mobil 1. NASCAR industries and supercar industries believe in this company. The additive technology is very high.
Mobil 1 gained confidence by supplying high quality synthetic oil. It comes with many features.
Best of all, no additives are added. This significantly improves engine performance. Some of the features are a smooth oil flow, no clogging, very high mileage. Best engine oil for high mileage engines
With high mileage vehicles, you do not have to worry about oil changes for months. Mobil 1 5w30 engine oil also actively protects your critical engine parts. This is a heavy-duty engine oil that provides high lubrication in multi-valve fuel systems.
Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil is also a balanced oil that can be used in almost any car. Mobil 1 can also be used in the winter season. This is recommended or can be used by large vehicles such as trucks, SUVs and many others. This oil is the best engine oil for new cars. It helps with the ignition time.
Those who wanted to use this oil were satisfied with its performance since it is quieter and smoother than most synthetic and mineral oils. You can generally walk up to 10-12 miles without changing the oil. It is different from conventional engine oils.
- Advanced full synthetic formula. Helps prevent deposits and sludge build-up to ensure long engine life.
- Excellent overall lubrication and wear protection performance for many driving styles. Excellent thermal and oxidation stability.
- Excellent performance during the maximum oil change interval recommended in the owner’s manual of a vehicle. Improved friction characteristics
- Supports fuel consumption; excellent low temperature capabilities
- Fast start in cold weather for ultra-fast protection; extends engine life.
- May be problems with the packaging during delivery
Buy Idemitsu Full Synthetic 5W-20 Engine Oil
Idemitsu Kosan Co. was founded in 1911 in Moji, Kita-Kyushu. It produces fuel products and basic chemicals, lubricants, engineering plastics, performance chemicals, organic light emitting diode (OLED) materials. Idemitsu develops clean and energy efficient products.
The container for this oil is 5 liters. Its high-quality friction modifying additive technologies and synthetic base oils save fuel. It protects the engine from wear and tear and minimizes the formation of deposits under any conditions. This means less oil is burnt and emissions are avoided. Reviewing your car’s owner’s manual is essential when selecting the oil that best suits your car.
With Idemitsu 30010091-530 C020 full synthetic 5W-20 engine oil, the engine achieves the highest levels of power, torque and efficiency. This eliminates the number of waste oils.
This extends the life of the engine and reduces fuel consumption.
Its density is 0.848 g/cm3. The kinematic viscosity at 40°C is 47.6 cSt. Kinematic viscosity at 100°C is 8.50 cSt. The viscosity index is 156. Flash point, COC is 232 °C. The Noack volatility is 9.2 % by weight. It is recommended for all vehicles using API SN/ILSAC GF-5 engine oil performance.
- Motor protection against wear and tear
- Elimination of emissions
- Maximum fuel consumption
- High level of performance
- It works best with gasoline engines
Buy Castrol GTX MAGNATEC 0W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil
Did you know that up to 75% of engine wear occurs in the first 20 minutes? This is the time it takes for an engine oil to reach its optimum operating temperature. Unlike other engine oils that drain completely into the sump when the engine is switched off, Castrol GTX MAGNATEC is a full synthetic engine oil equipped with intelligent molecules that adhere to critical engine parts and form an additional protective layer from the start.
This drastically reduces engine wear and makes critical engine components up to four times smoother. If you typically make several short trips or drive in heavy traffic, GTX MAGNATEC is a good way to protect your engine from wear.
- Reduce engine wear drastically.
- Critical engine parts 4X smoother, as tested in industry Sequence IVA wear test
- Excellent wear protection on critical engine parts
- Unsurpassed protection against viscosity loss
- Unique fully synthetic technology to combat harmful sludge formation
- High fuel consumption based on US industry standards
- Price is slightly too high
Buy Castrol EDGE Extended Performance 5W-30
If you are looking for fuel efficiency and durability, Castrol Synthetic Motor Oil is the place for you. The oil comes with a special formulation that makes it resistant to climate change. Whether you drive in summer or winter, nothing stops you from reaching your destination. Because the oil cannot freeze or melt under extreme weather conditions.
You do not have to buy a new gallon of oil after every drain, because the old oil can be recycled and runs like new.
Thanks to the lubrication that prevents the moving parts from colliding, your car can survive for many years without replacement.
- 20,000 miles between dewatering intervals guaranteed.
- Recommended for heavy-duty applications such as towing, high performance driving, frequent short trips or idling, dusty, humid or extreme temperature conditions.
- Developed with fluid-titanium technology to provide maximum strength under pressure.
- Reduces metal-to-metal contact across a range of travel speeds. Protection: The proprietary titanium additive provides unsurpassed wear protection.
- Reduces the formation of engine deposits to maximize engine response.
- 3X stronger against viscosity degradation than Mobil 1 Extended Performance.
- The best-advanced full synthetic products you can buy.
- Not ideal for diesel and petrol engines
- Cannot be used in marine engines
Buy Royal Purple API-Licensed SAE 5W-20 High Performance Synthetic Motor Oil
Royal Purple’s API-licensed engine oil combines high-quality base oils with proprietary additive technologies to develop high-performance engine oils that optimize engine performance. Royal Purple’s API-licensed engine oil provides superior protection and improves performance in gasoline and diesel engines. Royal Purple API-licensed oils meet the warranty requirements of most passenger cars and light commercial vehicles sold in the USA/North America.
No special procedures are required to upgrade to Royal Purple. Royal Purple recommends waiting until the manufacturer’s first planned oil change for new petrol and diesel engines before switching to Royal Purple.
Royal Purple engine oil is compatible with synthetic and conventional engine oils.
Royal Purple Motor Oil is a specially formulated multiviscosity oil for use in gasoline and diesel engines of all types, from cars and trucks to SUVs, motorcycles and boats. Royal Purple(R) engine oil with Synerlec(R) additive technology reduces friction, increasing performance by 1-3 percent, lowering operating temperatures, providing better corrosion protection, improving fuel economy, reducing emissions and extending oil life. A.P.I. certified.
- Better wear protection
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Better protection of the expensive catalytic emission system
- Improved compatibility with ethanol-containing fuels
- It is a fine oil product, but it will not work better than any other full synthetic product if changed at reasonable intervals.
Buy Signature Series 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil
AMSOIL Signature Series Synthetic Motor Oil develops a strong fluid film that keeps metal surfaces separated while its robust anti-wear additives further reduce wear in metal-to-metal contact regions for maximum engine life. The Sequence IVA Engine Test, which must be passed to meet the industry-standard API SN specification, simulates extended periods of stop-and-go driving. For 100 hours, the test engine cycles between 50 minutes of idling and 10 minutes of elevated rpm – conditions that encourage engine wear. The camshaft is then measured for wear in 84 locations and an average score is determined. We used Signature Series 0W-20, the lightest viscosity in the line, to further increase the severity of the test. AMSOIL Signature Series Synthetic Motor Oil provided 75 percent more engine protection against horsepower loss and wear1 than required by the industry standard, extending the life of vital components like pistons and cams.
- Protects Against Engine Wear
- Protects Pistons from Low-Speed Pre-Ignition
- Protects Turbochargers
- Maximum Cleaning Power to Battle Sludge
- Trusted by Professional Engine Builders
- Extends Drains: Protection Guaranteed
Hyundai Elantra recommended oil
Hyundai recommends using 5W-20 or 5W-30 engine oil in 2014 Hyundai Elantra at all temperatures, but you can choose 10W-30 oil if the temperature does not drop below 0 degrees F before your next scheduled oil change. You can use normal or synthetic oil in your Elantra without changing the viscosity. The Elantra engine requires 4.2 liters of oil to refill.
In any weather
The 2010 Hyundai Elantra Owner’s Manual recommends the use of 5W-20 engine oil for optimum fuel economy over a wide temperature range, from about -15 degrees Fahrenheit to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. However, this type of oil is not available in some countries and 5W-30 is recommended in its place.
Cars driven in extremely cold temperatures may require oils with low “winter weights”. Conversely, cars driven in extremely hot summers or in year-round warm climates, such as parts of the South and Southwest United States, may require engine oils with higher viscosities. In the case of the Hyundai Elantra, 10W-30 oil is recommended for best performance in warm weather conditions.
Conventional vs. Synthetic
Conventional engine oil is produced from the refining of crude oil. Synthetic oil, which is made from natural ingredients, is scientifically designed so that the molecules are larger and are combined in different ways. While some car owners prefer synthetic oil because it is slightly more resistant to extreme temperatures, Hyundai recommends the use of conventional oil in the Elantra.
You need the right oil for proper performance and long vehicle life.
The right oil will ensure that your engine runs smoothly. A protective film is formed between the mechanical parts of the engine and the connecting parts, with the help of the oil. This prevents friction between the parts and protects them from damaging effects. The oil also protects your HYUNDAI Elantra/Lantra/Avante 1.6 engine from dirt and oxidation.
The heat of the oil is internal friction at a higher rate. For example, honey has a higher viscosity than water. Viscosity has a direct relationship to ambient temperature and internal temperature and must be matched to the specific engine. The viscosity of the oil is indicated on the label. For example, 5W-30. The first number indicates the viscosity of cold oil, which is indicated by the following letter (W=WINTER), the first number lower, the oil is less viscous. A lower viscosity helps engines start better in cold conditions because it offers less resistance. The second number indicates viscosity at high temperatures. It should also meet the requirements of the engine.
Mineral and synthetic oils are suitable for HYUNDAI Elantra/Lantra/Avante 1.6?
There are mineral, fully synthetic, and semi-synthetic oils. Mineral oils are free of impurities and undesirable components such as waxes. Mineral oils are made from crude oil. Synthetic oils are cleaner and are made with more complex chemical processes. Synthetic oil protects the engine better, especially during start-up when all parts are under the most strain. Synthetic oils are also more heat-resistant and better protected against oxidation.
What kind of oil does a 2016 Hyundai Elantra use?
Hyundai Elantra 2016, SAE 5W-20 Motor Oil
What kind of oil does a 2010 Hyundai Elantra use?
The 2010 Hyundai Elantra Owner’s Manual recommends the use of 5W-20 engine oil for optimum fuel economy over a wide temperature range, from about -15 degrees Fahrenheit to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
What kind of oil does a 2015 Hyundai Elantra use?
The 2015 Hyundai Elantra uses a 5W-20 or 5W-30 viscous engine oil.
What kind of oil does a 2012 Hyundai Elantra use?
Hyundai Elantra 2012, SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil
What kind of oil does a 2013 Hyundai Elantra use?
Hyundai Elantra / Elantra Coupe / Elantra GT 2013, SAE 5W-20 Motor Oil
What kind of oil does a 2019 Hyundai Elantra use?
Hyundai Elantra 2019, SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Engine Oil
How often should you change oil in Hyundai Elantra?
How often should you change the oil in your Hyundai?
There are many types of maintenance your Hyundai needs, but one that your vehicle needs regularly is an oil change. Determining how long you can go back and forth between oil changes has long been a discussion point, and we will not pretend to completely resolve this debate. However, we can help you get a better idea of how often you should change the oil in your Hyundai.
Find out about the services Hyundai recommends based on mileage.
At and every 7,500 miles
When your Hyundai Elantra’s odometer reads 7,500 miles, it is ready for its first maintenance check. This includes
- Oil and filter change
- Tire rotation
- Inspection of the air filter
- Inspection of suction hoses
At and every 15,000 miles.
With every 15,000 miles driven, your Hyundai Elantra requires a thorough inspection of the most important parts. Since it was another 7,500 miles, your vehicle will need its second oil change and tire rotation. The air filter and suction hose should also be checked.
Here is what else is needed:
- Refrigerant for air conditioning
- Brakes (hoses, lines, discs/pads, brake calipers, drums, linings, parking brakes)
- Drive shafts and sleeves
- Exhaust pipe and silencer
- Steering gear, linkage and boots, upper and lower arm ball joints
- Suspension bolts
- Automatic air conditioning Air filter/air conditioning filter
Once you have your Hyundai Elantra serviced at the above intervals, follow the pattern between the maintenance required every 7,500 miles and the additional inspections and replacements required every 15,000 miles, and you will be on your way to a happy Hyundai.
At 22,500 miles: Standard 7,500-mile services will be provided.
At 30,000 miles: Standard 15,000 miles services are plus:
Check brake fluid, crankcase breather hose and fuel components (filters, lines, hoses, connections, air filters).
At 37,500 miles: Your Elantra requires the standard 7,500-mile services to complete.
At 45,000 miles: Standard services of 15,000 miles are provided.
At 52,500 miles: Standard 7,500 mileage services are due.
At 60,000 miles: The services required for 30,000 miles are repeated.
Model: Hyundai Elantra / Avante / i35, MD (2010 – )
|Engine||Capacity/Filter||Oil Change Intervals|
|Elantra / Avante / i35 1.6 MPI (2010 – )||Gamma||3,6 / 0,3 l||15 000 km / 12 months|
|Elantra / Avante / i35 1.8 MPI (2010 – )||Nu||4 / 0,3 l||15 000 km / 12 months|
|Elantra / Avante / i35 2.0 MPI (2013 – )||Nu||4 / 0,3 l||15 000 km / 12 months|
Model: Hyundai (EU) Elantra / i35, MD (2010 – 2016)
|Oil Change Intervals|
|Elantra / i35 1.6 MPI (2010 – 2014)||Gamma||3.6 / 0.3||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Elantra / i35 1.6 MPI (2015 – 2016)||Gamma||3.6 / 0.3||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Elantra / i35 1.8 MPI (2010 – 2014)||Nu||4 / 0.3||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Elantra / i35 1.8 MPI (2015 – 2016)||Nu||4 / 0.3||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Elantra / i35 2.0 MPI (2013 – 2014)||Nu||4 / 0.3||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Elantra / i35 2.0 MPI (2015 – 2016)||Nu||4 / 0.3||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Elantra / i35 1.6 CRDI (2015 – 2016)||U-II||5.3 / 0.5||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Elantra / i35 1.6 CRDI DPF (2015 – 2016)||U-II||5.3 / 0.5||15 000 km/ 12 months|