9006 LED Headlight Bulbs
1. CougarMotor LED Headlight Bulbs 9006
2. BEAMTECH 9006 LED Headlight Bulb
3. Auxbeam LED Headlights F-S2 Series 9006 Bulbs
4. HIKARI LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit 9006
5. Gooauti 9006 LED Headlight Bulbs High/Low Beam
6. Auxbeam S1 Series 9006 HB4 LED
7. Fahren 9006 HB4 LED Headlight Bulbs
8. Aukee HB4 9006 LED Headlight Bulbs
9. TECHMAX Mini 9006 LED Headlight Bulbs
10. OPT7 FluxBeam Choice 9005 LED Headlight Kit
11. SYLVANIA 9006 ZEVO FOG LED
9006 LED Headlights
Top rated 9006 LED Headlight
Best rated 9006 Headlight Bulbs
When you decide to upgrade your current headlight system with an LED headlight, you need to make sure that the light you are about to buy is compatible with the vehicle. Once you are satisfied, you can proceed with the purchase. Installing an LED bulb is simple for most vehicle models, but some require professional installation. For some car models, you may not be able to install the LEDs yourself because of limited space in the headlight housing or because the dust cover may be in your way. If this is the case, do not try to force things. You only need to go to a professional who will take care of it for you.
Best 9006 Led bulb
Buy CougarMotor LED Headlight Bulbs 9006
4 sets of LED arrays, 230% as bright as your standard halogen headlights. The lumen output is 9,600 lumens (4,800 lumens per lamp) in 6500K xenon white. The smallest chip layout in the industry allows for higher light intensity in the center.
The 2nd generation Cougar Motor H13 LED headlight bulbs simulate the visual focus of wildlife hunting in the dark, more precisely and clearly. Avoid flashing into the eyes of oncoming drivers.
Polarity-free. Fanless. Install plug and Play. Can in 20-minutes. IP67 waterproof.
Adjustable mounting collar suitable for many types of headlight housings. You can easily adjust the angle to obtain a perfect light distribution.
Use the airship class cooling aluminium component to replace the fan. The lifetime of the floodlights has been increased to 150%.
The installation process is super easy and can be completed in 20 minutes. Moreover, if all these things are not enough, these headlight lamps are one hundred percent waterproof. Therefore, you can see what is happening on the road even in extreme situations. You get a three-year guarantee and can rest assured, because these headlights are suitable for most of the vehicles’ computer systems.
- Top CREE LED chips with 60W per pair. Cool white 6000K. High light output: Up to 10000LM per pair.
- All aluminium housing 7,000 RPM Powerful TurboCool fan that guarantees your LED headlight lamps over 50,000 hours of brilliant continuous light.
- Can be installed in 20 minutes Plug and Play. These bulbs are CanBUS compatible and work flawlessly with most of the vehicle’s computer systems.
- Last more than 50,000 Hours. Works under all conditions! Robust housing, fan works even in extreme situations.
- You MUST redirect and adjust the light beam so that it is directed more towards the ground.
Buy BEAMTECH 9006 LED Headlight Bulb
The Beamtech kit has a special LED pattern that mimics halogen lamps. This is crucial for performance in reflector housings and a reason why you will prefer it to many other LED kits.
The color temperature is quite close to its claim of 6500k. They are quite typical for most LED kit colors, with a nice white/blue. Some people just want to enhance the look of their ride, and this kit fulfills this wish with some additional benefits.
The Beamtech were the only kit that was almost perfectly cut. They are the best kit if you are looking for a trouble-free, quick and easy installation. There is also no external driver, which makes installation even easier when space is limited.
- Latest Korean CSP LED chips (double-sided) producing 8000 lumens per set, with 4000 lm per light for safe night driving, 6500K xenon white, far more than the halogen bulb
- Super long life: > 30,000 hours, 50 W per set, the output of each lamp only 25 W, extends the life considerably.
- Low heat bulbs: far less than the halogen bulb extends the life of bulbs and lanterns considerably.
- Health and safety: no high voltage and high current start, no circuit interference and electromagnetic radiation, no fan, driver smaller, easier installation, plug and play.
- Good light beam pattern: with a narrow strip of light emitting surface, close to the halogen design, instead of other products with circular surface.
Buy Auxbeam LED Headlights F-S2 Series 9006 Bulbs
The Auxbeam F-S2 series headlight lamps, with 6063 aerospace aluminum and the latest high performance CoB chip light source (USA), provide a bright light on the road, evenly and from many different angles, without dark spots / fog lights. 6000K white light reflects road signs and road color, for a better view of road conditions. The soft white light in full beam does not dazzle oncoming traffic. The all-in-one aluminium profile improves heat distribution with 360-degree heat radiation. A high-speed mute fan (12000R/min) provides better airflow for faster cooling.
The all-in-one thermal conduction and high speed mute ventilation system keeps the bulb at an appropriate operating temperature. Also equipped with built-in constant current CPU, instant full brightness without start-up relays.
The world’s leading light source, Bridgelux COB chips, improves light efficiency by 60%. Compared to halogens and HIDs, the LED has many advantages such as lower energy consumption, longer lifetime, smaller size, greater durability, increased physical resistance, no UV emissions and is digitally switched/powered.
Mount your standard headlights and plug them directly into your OEM sockets. Simply plug in and get started, no further modifications.
Please check the vehicle plug type and size before purchase
72W/ set (36W/bulb) super bright COB LED chip (USA), 360-degree clear beam with no blind spot. Xenon white light reflects road color/signs better to show road conditions.
- Auxbeam 9006 LED bulbs with super bright COB LED chips (USA), 360 degree clear beam without blind zone.
- Up to 30.000 hours lifetime. Operating temperature: -40-80 degrees Celsius.
- Extremely bright xenon white light reflects the road color/signs better to show a clearer road situation. Built-in constant current CPU, instant full brightness without start-up relay.
- Short locking tabs can lead to installation problems.
Buy HIKARI LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit 9006
CREE XHP50 – Exceptional quality with outstanding brightness. A very impressive output with very easy installation. These lamps have a light output of 9600 lumens, so they are sufficient for almost every situation. Compared to HID lamps, you do not have to know about wiring or other things with a big old ballast. That is why LEDs are brighter and easier to install these days, and that is a big advantage. They also consume less power, which means a better lifetime etc. They just need to be plugged in and switched on.
The special thing about these HIKARI are Cree XHP50 chips, similar to Glowteck EXTREME360. These are impressive in terms of brightness performance, even if your car is 5 or 7+ years old.
The materials are very solid and the product quality is beyond question. It also has great value, as it is almost twice as cheap as the top competitors on the list. That is the strongest side of it. The difference in price and quality is not nearly twice as great as with the top competitors. They are also very well made with 50,000 hours of life and a strong 6K Cool White beam. If you are looking for the best value for money, this is definitely the one.
- Maximum light output: 9600lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs. Perfect beam pattern.
- Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉ – 7 days high temperature test. [Normal operating temperature: 150℉]
- Adjustable beam. Special design required for Dodge Ram, Ford, Chevy, GMC, Honda etc. Mini fans.
- Compatible with most OEM headlight covers.
- Less effective in bad weather conditions
Buy Gooauti 9006 LED Headlight Bulbs High/Low Beam
9006 Led headlight lamps have super bright 12-piece CSP LED chip, 6000k cool white and 10,000lm, which is 300% brighter than halogen.
Built-in intelligent IC driver, 1:1 design like halogen, a perfect light pattern without dark spots or shadow areas, adapted to any environment.
LED headlight lamp has a special aluminum housing, 12,000-rpm fan and is waterproof to IP68. Make sure that your LED spotlight bulbs have over 50,000 hours.
Special design required by Ford, Toyota, Dodge Ram, Chevy, GMC, Honda, etc. Can be installed within 10 minutes. Built-in intelligent Canbus decoder, the heat sink part is only 22 mm long, fits 98%, there is enough space for the headlights to dissipate the heat. There is a fan to keep them cool, and when the engine is off, you can hardly hear it with the lights on.
- The best 12 CSP chips
- Over 50000 hours of service life
- Unique design
- One would go out, then the other
Buy Auxbeam S1 Series 9006 HB4 LED
High brightness LED chips, high optical density and low thermal resistance improve light efficiency by up to 95%. Fanless design without ballast, no fan noise
Distribute soft, white light evenly on the road, without dark spot/fog lights, so as not to dazzle oncoming traffic. 6000K white light clearly shows the road situation in all weather conditions without glare. Advanced heat conduction system + unique grooved heat sink fins keep the bulb at a reasonable operating temperature. Constant current instant start, no circuit interference and no electromagnetic radiation. Material with aerospace 6063 aluminum profile provides fast and effective heat sink; bring perfect performance when driving in the dark.
Full cooperation with the reflector, the 360-degree beam increases the effective range by 30% compared to other LED bulbs. Superior optical control on the road for optimal light distribution, to see the road conditions clearly 0.1S quick start, allow a long distance for you to see and be seen in all weather conditions. Constant current instant start, no circuit interference and no electromagnetic radiation. An advanced heat conduction system + unique grooved cooling fins keep the bulb at an appropriate operating temperature. Plug and play integrated design; please check the plug type of your headlamp on your vehicle to see if your vehicle needs a set of warning compensators to avoid switch-on errors.
- 50W 8000lm Philips LED chips with 6000K white color temperature, 360-degree beam angle. High optical density and low heat resistance, improve light efficiency up to 95%. Fanless design without ballast, no fan noise.
- More than 30000 hours at an operating temperature of -40-80 degrees Celsius. IP65 water and dust proof. Material: Aviation 6063 aluminium profile
- Advanced heat conduction system + unique grooved cooling fins keep the bulb at an appropriate operating temperature. Constant current instant start, no circuit interference and no electromagnetic radiation.
- Plug&Play design with 0.1S quick start. No further modifications required. Application connector type: 9006 HB4 HB4U
- The warranty could be longer
Buy Fahren 9006 HB4 LED Headlight Bulbs
Super bright – 60W, 10,000LM per pair, 300% brighter than halogen lamps.
Super focused beam pattern, no dark spots or foggy light, does not dazzle oncoming traffic. Plug and Play – Nearly 1:1 miniature version as halogen, easy to install in 10 minutes with no modifications. The improved cooling driver with CanBUS makes it compatible with 98% of vehicles without computer system failure problems. The integrated smart IC ensures the best temperature protection and headlamp performance. Adopts a 360° adjustable lock ring to ensure the best light distribution. The Fahren 9006 bulb adopts a 360° adjustable locking ring so that some models from Dodge, Ford, Toyota, GMC and Honda finally get the best light pattern.
The aluminium construction, the turbofan with 12,000 rpm and the top LED chips ensure a longer service life of up to 50,000 hours, the excellent water and dust resistance make it your top choice for travelling even in extreme situations.
The 1.2 mm ultra-flat design provides a super-focused light beam, effectively simulates the beam pattern of the original halogen lamp and solves the problem of uneven focusing; the super-focused and maximum light output provides a wider and more distant illumination area.
- The super-focused beam pattern design provides a wider and more far-reaching illumination range that is 3 times brighter than your original halogen lamp.
- The all-Aircraft aluminum housing, unique hollow heat sink design and 1,2000RPM Turbo Cool Fan provide super-cooling for longer life of up to 5,000 hours.
- Nearly 1:1 mini-design like halogen fits perfectly into your housing and factory fixtures without any modification just plug and play.
- These lamps are CanBUS compatible and work flawlessly with 98% of the vehicle’s computer system. Note: For some sensitive vehicles such as newer Jeeps, Dodge, Volvo or some European vehicles, the installation of an additional decoder may be necessary.
- Do not fit to all car models
Buy Aukee HB4 9006 LED Headlight Bulbs
High brightness 9006 LED headlight lamps, CSP LED chips, 55W per lamp, High luminous flux up to 9000 LM per lamp, Uniform light pattern without dark spots, super bright light center. Efficient cooling system, High speed fan, Intelligent temperature control chip is integrated driver, The fins on the base and central heat pipe are designed for better heat dissipation Focusing light design, The lamp post with a reflector ensures that the light is reflected to the headlamp reflector in a more focused manner The headlight reflector then reflects the light more strongly onto the road. Simple installation design, the design of the adjustable mounting collar allows you to adjust it to the correct light distribution for your vehicle; the compact blower makes it suitable for most original car dust covers. Anti-Radio Interference, The driver is integrated into the EMC system, Use a shielded power cable to reduce the possibility of radio interference, The waterproof to IP68 ensures that it works well even in bad weather.
- They work, they are bright, and the light is a beautiful white,
- They are quiet enough even when the fan is running.
- No significant radio interference from EMF.
- A number of adaptation problems with the connectors
Buy TECHMAX Mini 9006 LED Headlight Bulbs
The TECHMAX Mini series LEDs have an amazing color temperature of 6500K, which is absolutely perfect for appearance and visibility. Each headlight has 5000 lumens for the best visibility, so you can make your headlights brighter and better in less than 20 minutes; just plug the LED headlight into the original headlight socket!
In addition, we have made our LED sets with the slimmest design on the market, so mounting is no problem. The distance is about the same as most factory bulbs you remove, so there is no chance of incorrect installation.
- The TECHMAX Mini-Series 9006(HB4) Led headlight lamps are suitable for most 95% of vehicles; the diameter of the heat sink base is only 30mm. No need to change the circuit and punch holes, quick replacement, easy installation.
- With CREE Multi-core Eutectic Technology Chips, 4700Lux, 6500K cold white, total up to 10.000 lumens per pair.
- Adopted aircraft aluminum with high thermal conductivity nanolayer, 0.8 mm double-sided laminated copper base, built-in high-speed heat dissipation fan, use of EMC Intelligent Temperature Control System, speed of heat dissipation 5 times faster than other materials, thermal conductivity up to 400W/m.k.
- Easy replacement, cost saving, more humanization.
Buy OPT7 FluxBeam Choice 9005 LED Headlight Kit
3 years in development, the second iteration of the Arc Lens technology (Arc Lens) – Manufactured around the powerful OPT7070 CREE to deliver the only LED fixture with the PROPER beam path with the ideal balance of lux + lumen + CRI. Significant minimization of dark spots, short beams and stray light.
Lumen – Total light output (measured in lumens). Generic lamps use commercially available lamps that are not specifically designed for automotive projection. This light goes everywhere, BUT where you need it… down the road!
Lux – One of the most important measurements for good headlight illumination is the amount of light projected from a distance. The arc lens chip focuses heavily on this metric to ensure that so much of the powerful lumen gets to where it is needed. This metric is the same metric that is often ignored by almost EVERYONE else.
CRI (Color Rendering Index) – The amount of light that is properly reflected off objects. If you cannot really see what your light is throwing at the road, it is just a lot of “blind light”.
- Available in 6000K- Cool White 6K @ 4, 500Lms per LED bulb without dark spots!
- The deep-drawn red aluminium bars ensure that the new LED driver maintains optimum operating temperatures. A reminder that almost half of all LED headlight failures come from everything except the LED diode itself.
- FluxBeam LED headlights are designed to replace almost all standard housings and sockets.
- Too much cabling and additions to make them work
- No focal point of the beam
Buy SYLVANIA 9006 ZEVO FOG LED
SYLVANIA Automotive is proud to offer a wide variety of outstanding products that meet the needs of all consumers; style, performance and safety in equal measure. With today’s driver in mind, SYLVANIA Automotive products include all types of headlights and fog lights, interior and exterior lamps, lighting accessories, off-road lighting, headlight restoration kits and much more. Which technology is the right one for you?
With the SYLVANIA LED Fog, you can upgrade the fog lights of your vehicle with the stylish look of a LED direct extension bulb to match your HID or LED forward lighting system! Designed to offer the ultimate in style and durability, SYLVANIA LED Fog Lamps are sure to turn your head. These elegantly designed LED direct replacement bulbs are manufactured from high quality materials that ensure their durability and superior performance.
- A 6000K white LED bulb that matches the color of HID or LED systems
- Advanced heat sink design that maximizes LED system life and performance
- Heat sink designed to exceed the minimum heat transfer requirements
- Easy to install with robust design and no thread breakage
- Difficult to find in the store
The top things to consider when buying LED headlight lamps
Deciding to upgrade your headlight system is the easy part, but figuring out which one is best for your vehicle may not be that easy. Read our LED headlight bulb overview to learn all about them, and read the following buying guide to learn how to choose one.
LED Bulb Colors
Normally the colors of LEDs are measured in nanometers (nM). This applies to any color except white. White LED colors are measured in Kelvin, not nanometers. The lower the number, the warmer the color. A low Kelvin temperature therefore means that the white of the LED appears warmer to the eye. However, which one is best for driving?
- Warm colors
Warm colors normally have a temperature between 2,700 and 3,500 Kelvin. Most of these colors are not used in headlights, but some manufacturers give you the option to select and apply a color film on your LED so that it changes colors. Although warmer colors are usually described as better for the eye, they are not a good color for headlights. They do not have the brightness needed to illuminate long distances, so your light will appear shorter. They do not focus your peripheral vision properly, and this could slightly affect your reactions when driving at night.
- Bright colors
Light colors have a temperature between 3,500 and 5000 Kelvin. They are not very warm, but they are not annoying either. You can find them on various models of headlights. Bright colors allow you to see further and have a wider view. The road will appear well lit and you can safely drive through the night.
- Super bright colors
Super bright colors have temperatures above the 5,000-Kelvin mark. They are also known as Cool or Daylight White. They allow you to see the farthest and have the widest view. Everything will be as well lit as during the day. Super bright colors can put a little strain on your eyes when you use them for a long time, but this is usually not a problem for normal drivers.
Lumen of LED lights
The total amount of visible light a source produces is measured in lumens. While color makes a light beam more or less visible, the intensity of light is always measured in lumens. To know exactly how strong the emitted light will be, you need to know the lumen number. Most headlight models use a light intensity of 6,000, 6,400, 8,000 or 10,000 lumens.
- 6,000 – 6,400 lumens
These are small intensity units. Do not be fooled by their name, they are small intensity units compared to the other models, but they will do the job anyway. They are usually used in combination with a bright or super bright color that makes the light beam easily visible over large areas. These models are capable of providing sufficient light in a straight line for over 500 m. This is a sufficient range for any driver, whether amateur or professional.
- 8,000 lumens
Even if they are medium intensity units, they can illuminate everything within 600 – 700 m in a straight line. They are very powerful, more efficient than all halogen lamps on the market. They can be used in a combination with bright and super bright colors to make the light beam extremely visible.
- 10,000 lumens
These are the units with high intensity. Even when used in combination with warm color film, they are still able to be visible over a long distance. When used with bright or super bright colors, they illuminate the road as if it were day. They may be a little too bright for oncoming traffic, but they make your night drives very safe and comfortable.
LED service life expectancy
Headlamps 2Most manufacturers ensure that their product has a life of more than 30,000 or 50,000 hours. Nevertheless, why should this interest you? 30,000 hours is already much better than the usual 6,000 hours you get with your conventional halogen lamps, so it’s already a good investment, isn’t it? Well, it is, but it is not that simple.
- 30,000 hours
This means that you can use your LED headlight for more than three years. That is great. Most manufacturers guarantee that their products will last that long. However, what is the science behind this lifetime? Many of these models have either a fan or a cooling chip to ensure heat dissipation in the aluminum housing. They are able to keep the LED bulb cool enough to bridge this period.
- 50,000 hours
These models are rarer on the market. They usually use both a chip and a fan to keep the LED cool for that long. Keep in mind that this period can be translated into 6 or more years. The fans they normally use are more powerful and can rotate at more rpm than the usual ones. The heat dissipation is very effective inside the case and the LED is better protected.
Benefits of LED headlamps
- 80 percent more efficient. The best LED headlights for trucks and cars protect and preserve your vehicle’s battery, making it last longer.
- They last five times longer than halogens. The best LED replacement headlamps last 30,000 hours or more. In comparison, you would need to replace five or more halogen bulbs for a single LED lamp.
- Cheaper over time. The best LED headlights cost more from the start, but you save money in the long run because you do not have to change LEDs as often.
- Brighter than halogens. The best LED headlight conversion kit offers better performance than halogen lamps, which can look foggy or have dark spots.
- They illuminate the road better. When driving at night, LED headlights allow you to see the road for longer distances than halogen lamps. They also have anti-glare properties.
- Easy to install. In general, most cars, SUVs and trucks will take no more than 20 minutes to install LED headlights. (This excludes older models that may take longer).
Types of LED headlamps
All truck, car and SUV headlights have high and low beam. A twin-beam bulb is a single bulb that performs both functions. With twin-beam headlamps, there is only one bulb per headlamp housing. The best h13 LED headlamp bulbs can be used on vehicles with dual beam headlamps, for example.
A single headlight lamp has a single function. A bulb produces a beam of light, either high beam or low beam. If you want to replace both high beam and low beam with LED bulbs, you need two bulbs for single headlights. For the low beam, the best h11 LED headlight bulbs are usually used. Because of the different wiring, single and double beam headlamps cannot be interchanged.
Prices for LED headlights
Under $50: LED lights in this price range can be bright or super bright, but may have lower lumens and a shorter life than more expensive brands. Nevertheless, there are many high quality LED lights available for under $50.
$50-$100: These LED headlights usually have a higher lumens and can illuminate the road far and wide, but they cost a little more.
Over $100: These LED headlights are generally of better quality than the cheaper versions and can reach up to 10,000 lumens and have a long life, but you will pay the most for these features.
Where does 9006 led bulb fit
A 9006 is a single filament bulb. It is a common low beam bulb in many vehicles. The 9006 works in some low beam and some high beam headlights. Be sure to check the manual or your original bulb for the correct part.
Models compatible with 9006 bulbs include Acura MDX, Audi A6, BMW M3, Chevrolet Avalanche, GMC Envoy, Honda Accord & Civic, Mazda Miata, Nissan Titan, Saturn Vue and Toyota Camry.