Chevrolet Equinox motor oil
1. Shell Rotella Gas Truck Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil
2. ACDelco Dexos1 5W-30 Motor Oil
3. Mag 1 dexos1 5W-30 API:SN/GF-5 Motor Oil
4. Amsoil Signature Series 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil
5. Valvoline Full Synthetic High Mileage SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil
6. Mobil 1 5W-30 ESP Synthetic Motor Oil
7. Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil
8. Pennzoil High Mileage Conventional 5W-20 Motor Oil
9. Royal Purple HMX SAE 5W-30 High-Mileage Synthetic Motor Oil
10. ZEPRO Touring 5W-30 Engine Oil
11. Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil
12. Castrol EDGE High Mileage 5W-30 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil
13. STP Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
Engine Oil For Chevy Equinox
Top rated oil for Chevrolet Equinox
Best rated oil for Chevrolet Equinox
Recommended engine oil for Chevrolet equinox
In its ninth year of production, Equinox proved to be an important part of the Chevrolet product range. The m2014 Equinox is a capable crossover SUV with two engine options – a 2.4-litre four-cylinder or a 3.6-litre four-cylinder – and either two-wheel or four-wheel drive. Using the right fluids for maintenance is the key to long vehicle life. Engine oil how to choose.
Best rated oil for Chevrolet Equinox
Buy Shell Rotella Gas Truck Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil
Shell Rotella is the first major oil brand to introduce a complete portfolio of fully synthetic engine oils for gasoline powered trucks and SUVs as well as diesel engines. Shell Rotella is the No. 1 heavy-duty diesel engine oil in North America2 with a long tradition of protecting hard working engines.
Shell Rotella Gas Truck Engine Oil is for gas-powered pickup and SUV owners who want an engine oil that offers the key benefits, including protection for extremes found in their engines. Shell Rotella Gas Truck protects and extends engine life for all old and new truck and SUV engines.
Many pickup and SUV drivers, especially those with 4×4 vehicles, use their trucks for hard working purposes. The oil is recommended for drivers who need to transport a load of mulch, help a friend move, for off-road driving or towing a boat or trailer, and even for stop-and-go traffic. All these activities require additional engine protection.
- Provides excellent protection for new and high performance gas truck and SUV engines.
- Outperforms conventional engine oil in difficult driving conditions such as stop-and-go driving, extreme temperatures and towing.
- Provides extreme protection during towing and hauling.
- Protects horsepower
- Provides unsurpassed wear protection
- Protects your truck engine in extreme temperatures and conditions.
- Maximum protection for older and new truck engines
- Helps to avoid mud and other harmful deposits.
- Synthetic base oil for additional oxidation stability, improved volatility and low temperature properties.
- Helps keep engine clean.
- The bottles are not sufficiently closed, which leads to leaks during shipping.
Buy ACDelco Dexos1 5W-30 Motor Oil
ACDelco dexos1 Synthetic mixed engine oil was specially developed for GM vehicles. ACDelco dexos1 Synthetic Mixing Oils are designed to improve engine cleanliness, performance and fuel efficiency and consist of high quality synthetic raw materials and exceptional additive technology. Suitable for use in most domestic and foreign vehicles, ACDelco dexos1 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil is the General Motors factory fill and service fill required for GM vehicles with gasoline engines from model year 2011. Recommended for use in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles with gasoline and gasoline turbo engines where API SN and all previous specifications are required.
ACDelco engine oils have been formulated with high quality raw materials and enriched with advanced additive technology to meet the most stringent automotive standards. The resulting engine oils provide excellent engine protection and performance for today’s modern engine designs. Hot climates, cold seasons, daily driving or heavy applications, ACDelco engine oils offer the best engine protection in almost all driving conditions!
ACDelco offers a comprehensive range of oils, fluids and vehicle care products to protect, enhance and maintain your vehicle. From adhesives, sealants and cleaners to lubricants, waxes and paints, ACDelco has everything you need to make your GM or non-GM vehicle look good.
- Meets the highest US standards for automotive engine wear protection to ensure superior engine support.
- Meets ILSAC GF-5 specifications to meet current energy-efficient performance standards.
- Meets API SN Service Classification requirements to be suitable for use in modern engines.
- Provides protection against high temperature deposits to reduce engine wear.
- Provides viscosity release protection for long oil life and drain intervals.
- Protects against the formation of sludge and paint deposits on engine parts and provides additional engine support even in demanding stop-and-go driving conditions.
- Meets the highest U.S. standards for vehicle engine wear protection to provide exceptional engine support.
- Meets dexos1 specifications resulting in high oxidation resistance, excellent cryogenic flow and pumpability for early morning cold commissioning and excellent protection against sludge and other harmful deposits.
Buy Mag 1 dexos1 5W-30 API:SN/GF-5 Motor Oil
Mag 1 dexos1 Engine Oil is a state-of-the-art, advanced, full synthetic engine oil that provides the highest level of engine protection available, even under the toughest operating conditions. Mag 1 dexos1 offers exceptional resistance to oxidation thickening at high temperatures. These additives prevent sludge formation, often caused by moisture and combustion by-products. An exceptionally high viscosity indicates minimal cold weather oil thickening, which reduces battery consumption and engine wear even during starting below zero.
- Mag 1 dexos1 is designed to prevent engine wear; even in the toughest GM tests, Mag 1 dexos1 exceeds performance limits by 65 percent.
- Mag 1 dexos1 keeps pistons cleaner than GF-5, minimizing oil consumption and maintaining performance and compression.
- Mag 1 dexos 1 Chemistry significantly exceeds industry requirements and reduces engine sludge to virtually zero.
- Mag 1 dexos1 protects emissions and the vehicle’s catalyst system to protect the environment.
- Exceeds GM dexos1 specifications for worldwide warranty requirements for all currently used GM auto fuel engines.
- Difficult to find in the store
Buy Amsoil Signature Series 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil
It is hard work to judge synthetic oil objectively. There are many tests that can be performed to assess oil efficiency on engine economy, wear, emissions, oil change intervals… the list is endless. If an oil is good at something, it may not be good at something else.
Nevertheless, many reviewers and customers agree that the synthetic oils offered by AMSOIL are as good as possible. In particular, the AMSOIL signature series is a class of synthetic oils that you should consider for good reason. Independent tests have confirmed how effective it is compared to most other brands out there.
The AMSOIL signature series synthetic oil is one of the best, if not the best, synthetic oils to protect your engine from wear.
We all know that the ability of engine oils to prevent wear on your engine is one of the most important factors you need to consider. From the start of the engine, there are over a dozen moving parts that create friction between parts. You need a good engine oil to prevent wear on these components as much as possible, and AMSOIL has the answer.
The wear protection additives offer 75% more engine protection than other leading brands on the market. This is equivalent to excellent fuel consumption, longer oil change intervals and stable viscosity at extreme temperatures. Amazingly, you get between 15,000 and 25,000 miles per application – a figure that outshines many other synthetic oil brands.
In terms of compatibility, you can use the AMSOIL signature series with other synthetic or conventional oils, but for best results it is better to drain it first.
AMSOIL became known in 1972 with the introduction of the first synthetic engine oil that met the stringent requirements of the American Petroleum Institute. Since then, they have been leaders in this field and have consistently outperformed their competitors. The end result is that you have to try this oil, if not for yourself, then for your vehicle.
- First-class lubricating properties, especially to prevent engine wear.
- Proven and leading brand in the field of vehicle lubrication.
- High mileage
- Available only through the AMSOIL website
- Premium oil requires a premium price
Buy Valvoline Full Synthetic High Mileage SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil
Valvoline Synpower is an excellent engine oil that offers excellent paint and mud protection. This engine oil is also excellent for protecting the engine from exceptional high temperatures. This provides your vehicle with adequate protection even under difficult driving conditions. The faster oil flow provides better protection from the cold. It is also helpful in maintaining fuel efficiency. It is also ideal for meeting the performance requirements of supercharged and turbocharged passenger cars. Valvoline Synpower has more durable wear protection additives that help to stay in the oil longer.
- Offers excellent engine cleanliness
- High-quality paint and sludge protection
- Helps maintain fuel efficiency
- Provides excellent cold protection at high temperatures
- Excellent protection even under difficult driving conditions
- Improved fuel efficiency
- No annoying disadvantages
Buy Mobil 1 5W-30 ESP Synthetic Motor Oil
Mobil 1 ESP Formula 5W-30 is a high performance synthetic engine oil designed to provide exceptional cleaning power, wear protection and overall performance. Mobil 1 ESP Formula 5W-30 is specifically designed to extend the life and efficiency of emission systems in diesel and gasoline vehicles. Mobil 1 ESP Formula 5W-30 meets or exceeds the requirements of many leading industrial and automotive manufacturers for newer modern diesel and gasoline passenger car engines.
Mobil 1 ESP Formula 5W-30 is manufactured from a patented blend of state-of-the-art components formulated to be fully compatible with the latest diesel particulate filters (DPF’s) and petrol catalytic converters (CAT’s). Mobil 1 ESP Formula 5W-30 is designed to provide outstanding performance and protection combined with fuel economy. Key features and potential benefits include
- Low ash content – Helps reduce particle formation in diesel particulate filters.
- Low sulfur and phosphorus content – Helps reduce poisoning of gasoline catalysts.
- Active Detergents – Helps reduce deposits and sludge buildup to ensure long and clean engine life.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability – Helps reduce oil aging and provides extended drain interval protection.
- Reduced oil consumption – Reduced hydrocarbon load
- Improved friction properties – Supports fuel consumption
- Excellent low temperature properties – Fast cold start and ultra-fast protection helps extend engine life.
- Not recommended for 2-cylinder or aircraft engines.
Buy Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil
Valvoline Inc. was founded in the 1800s.
They have been part of the engine history from the beginning, so you can be sure they know what customers want. This Valvoline oil product has a number of features that improve the functionality of your engine. Let us take a look.
If you are looking for a synthetic engine oil that will not break through the bench, Valvoline has created an excellent solution. In fact, this superior product actually promises to help motorists save money. This is because it helps improve fuel efficiency and extend engine life.
This impressive product is made from the best additives available to ensure excellent sludge protection. People who find that they have problems starting their engine can say goodbye to this frustration in the morning. The extra lubrication from the oil makes starting the engine very easy.
People who drive in hot climates will love the oil’s high temperature protection. This helps prevent the engine from overheating or drying out under difficult driving conditions. Driving in cold weather is also a pleasant and reliable experience.
Improved engine cleanliness is achieved by the fact that the oil works against stubborn mud and paint. The oil also contains high-quality cleaning agents that help dissolve existing sludge and even prevent the formation of new sludge.
- Powerful cleaning action prevents sludge accumulation
- Excellent lubrication for significant reduction of engine friction
- Better protection against cold starts and extremely high operating temperatures
- Better fuel economy to give you more miles per gallon.
- Perfect for supercharged or turbocharged vehicles
- American quality has its price.
Buy Pennzoil High Mileage Conventional 5W-20 Motor Oil
Another high quality oil and like the others, tailored to vehicles with more than 75,000 miles in length. It actually seals cracks to prevent leaks, making it one of the better options for very old cars. It is also designed to avoid damage from turbocharged engines with low ignition speeds, a problem that many people face and can be costly to fix if problems occur. It also protects your engine from wear and tear and extends its life, so you can stay longer between repairs. One of the better high mileage oils to clean the engine that helps you drive confidently when you know your car is protected.
- Keeps car engines clean
- Good for turbocharged engines
- Other oils last a little longer
Buy Royal Purple HMX SAE 5W-30 High-Mileage Synthetic Motor Oil
One of the highest quality high mileage oils you will find. It is an outstanding product in its famous purple bottle and was developed to promote engine health in older cars and minimize wear. This will help you save money on expensive repairs and maintain a healthy engine for as long as possible. For any car that has traveled over 75,000 miles, this is a sensible purchase because of the zinc/phosphorus compounds that prevent your car from deteriorating so quickly. It adheres to metal surfaces that reduce wear during commissioning and prolong the need for an oil change. Thanks to this high quality, high mileage oil, you can achieve about 15,000 miles between changes.
- Reduces motor deposits
- Restores engine performance
- Can be expensive for some
Buy ZEPRO Touring 5W-30 Engine Oil
ZEPRO Touring 5W-30 is a full synthetic premium engine oil for gasoline-powered vehicles. It offers superior performance and protection compared to conventional and synthetic oils that only claim API and ILSAC performance categories. This advanced technology formulation is specifically designed to achieve significantly improved engine efficiency, fluid life, engine life and lower emissions.
ZEPRO Touring 5W-30 is approved for and meets the (2nd generation) dexos1: 2015 specifications. The advantages the ZEPRO Touring 5W-30 offers for powerful, fuel-efficient GM engines can also be used by most other domestic and import vehicles.
Idemitsu engine oils have achieved the highest grade, GF-5, of the ILSAC standard, which includes fuel consumption in the API standard, an indicator of engine oil content.
They offer the highest quality and environmental performance in the world.
Idemitsu Lube Singapore received ODS (Ozone Depleting Substance)-Free certification from the Productivity Standard Board of Singapore.
- Provides excellent protection against low speed pre-ignition events that can cause engine damage.
- Excellent low temperature flowability and pumpability for improved fuel economy and cold start wear protection.
- Provides extreme oxidation resistance with improved protection against the formation of sludge and other harmful deposits.
- Meets API SN requirements – refer to the owner’s manual to ensure you are purchasing the right oil for your vehicle.
Buy Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil
Chevron Delo 400 LE SAE 15W-40 was specially developed for new low-emission engines with ULSD (engines from 2007). It is also fully compatible with previous API oil service categories and engine types. Chevron Delo 400 LE SAE 15W-40 is an industry-leading, super-quality engine oil that exceeds the performance requirements of industry and engine manufacturers. It has been developed using the most advanced additive technology available to ensure excellent engine protection to EPA exhaust particle emission standards for diesel trucks on the road with Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD).
- High quality, heavy-duty engine oil, manufactured in the USA.
- Developed to meet the requirements of low-emission engines after 2007.
- Offers excellent performance in extremely low sulfur diesel and normal and low sulfur diesel fuels.
- Can be used in older conventional and gasoline engines.
- Formulated with ISOSYN technology
- Reduced operating costs
- Extended lifetime of the emission control system
- Difficult to fins in the store
Buy Castrol EDGE High Mileage 5W-30 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil
СASTROL EDGE HIGH MILEAGE FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE IN VEHICLES WITH 75K+ MILES. Castrol EDGE High Mileage is part of our strongest and most advanced range of full synthetic engine oils. It is designed with fluid-titanium technology to achieve superior engine oil resistance and help your vehicle maximize performance. As your car ages, the engine can lose power and efficiency. Proper vehicle maintenance is critical to maintaining the performance of an older engine. Exceeds the manufacturer’s warranty requirements for applications requiring API SN (Resource Conserving) and ILSAC GF-5.
- Titanium strong for maximum engine power in vehicles with more than 75,000 miles.
- Maximizes the short and long-term engine performance of high mileage engines.
- Reinforced with extra liquid titanium technology to increase oil film thickness and reduce film breakage.
- Reduces leakage, oil burn-off and power-sapping deposits.
- Improves fuel economy
- Castrol recommends the use of Bosch oil filters.
Buy STP Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
STP is an American brand and trade name for the Automotive Additives, Lubricants and Performance division of the armored car group. Since 1954, STP oil additives have helped engines withstand the toughest conditions. STP Synthetic Engine Oil contains scientifically formulated additives that protect your engine from the harmful effects of wear and tear while helping to protect critical engine components. This engine oil offers high driving performance, equipped with wear-resistant additives that protect against the harmful effects of your vehicle’s engine.
STP full synthetic Dexos engine oil contains a high-quality additive package scientifically developed to protect your engine from the harmful effects of wear. STP full synthetic engine oil helps protect moving parts in your engine at hot or cold operating temperatures.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of ILSAC GF-5, API SN and all previous API standards.
- Excellent engine cleanliness due to excellent sludge and paint protection
- Excellent high temperature protection under tough driving conditions and superior cold protection through faster oil flow when starting up
- Reduce harmful piston deposits that cause the rings to stick together and protect yourself from the damaging effects of rust and corrosion.
- Maintain the cleanliness of critical turbo components and reduce engine wear while consuming fuel.
- Prevent the negative effects of ethanol/water in oil that can lead to engine failure.
- Fully compatible with all common and leading synthetic engine oils.
Does Chevy Equinox require synthetic oil?
Oil change – the 3,000-mile myth
Regular oil changes improve the performance and fuel economy of your Chevrolet truck or SUV. Most older Chevrolet vehicles. That does not have an oil monitoring system, needs an oil change every 3,000 miles. However, advances in engine technology mean that newer models have a much longer range between oil changes. See your Chevrolet owner’s manual for oil change intervals for each vehicle.
Your Chevrolet dealer’s certified service centers will help you determine your vehicle’s oil usage. Check the life of your oil. Excellent service and certified technicians will benefit your vehicle.
For the 2019 models, Chevrolet Complete Care includes your first required maintenance visit within the first year of vehicle delivery with an oil change, tire rotation, and multi-point vehicle inspection.
Choosing the oil for your Chevrolet
The right oil is a crucial step in maintaining your car’s engine. Ask the experts what oil you should use for your particular Chevrolet model. You can also consult the owner’s manual to see if you have the right type of oil.
From conventional to full synthetic, your Chevrolet Certified Service experts offer a range of oils including ACDelco Conventional Oil, ACDelco dexos1TM Full Synthetic, and Mobil 1TM Full Synthetic. Ask the experts what type of oil you should use for your specific Chevrolet model. You can also check your instruction manual to see if you have the correct grade.
Engine oil lifetime system
Most Chevrolet vehicles are equipped with the Motor Oil Life System (OLS). This system interprets the speed and engine temperature of your vehicle and continuously monitors the operating conditions to determine when it is time for an oil change. The OLS also monitors your personal driving habits and the climatic conditions in the region to provide you with accurate information on when to start changing oil. As soon as the OLS light comes on, you know it is time for service. It is a simple and effective way to save money and reduce oil waste.
Checking the oil level
It is a good idea to check your oil level regularly. To get an accurate measurement, the oil must be warm at normal operating temperature and the vehicle must be on level ground. Always consult your Chevrolet vehicle owner’s manual to determine the correct procedure for checking your oil level. You will get a more accurate reading of the dipstick if you follow these instructions.
What kind of oil goes in a 2007 Chevy Equinox?
Chevy Equinox 2007, SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil
What kind of oil goes in a 2013 Chevy Equinox?
The specified engine oil is 5W-30 Dexos1, a synthetic mixed oil. The 3.6-litre oil takes up 6 liters and the 2.4-litre 5 liters.
What kind of oil goes in a 2005 Chevy Equinox?
Chevy Equinox your engine oil content is 4.5 liters. Please check if you order enough oil. 2005, 8100 Eco-Lite SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Engine Oil
What kind of oil goes in a 2012 Chevy Equinox?
The recommended engine oil for Chevrolet Equinox 2012 is a 5W-30 viscosity and oil that meets Dexos1 quality standards.
What kind of oil goes in a 2014 Chevy Equinox?
The specified engine oil is 5W-30 Dexos1, which is a synthetic blend oil. The 3.6-liter takes 6 quarts and the 2.4-liter takes 5 quarts.
What kind of oil goes in a 2011 Chevy Equinox?
The specified engine oil is 5W-30 Dexos1, a synthetic mixed oil. The 3.6-litre oil takes up 6 liters and the 2.4-litre 5 liters.
When should I change the oil in my Chevy Equinox?
In order to keep your Chevy Equinox running as smoothly, safely and reliably as possible, it is very important to keep to the maintenance intervals for your Chevy Equinox. The following guide describes the appropriate service intervals for your Chevy Equinox and describes what services your dealer will perform at each mileage interval to ensure your vehicle remains safe and reliable for years to come.
The Chevy Equinox has been in continuous production since 2005 and the service intervals for individual models have changed slightly over the years. Please consult your Chevy dealer’s Owner’s Manual for the most detailed information on the maintenance intervals required for your Equinox. With trained mechanics and technicians, your Chevy dealer can give you the most accurate and up-to-date instructions on what to do to keep your Chevy on the road. By returning your equinox to the dealer at the recommended intervals, you ensure that the vehicle is safe and reliable for as long as possible. Your Chevy dealer can also carry out all necessary factory recalls and services for you free of charge and provide warranty service if required.
It is recommended that your Chevy Equinox be serviced every 7,500 miles. With these routine 7,500-mile services, your vehicle will receive an engine oil change and tire rotation. Your Chevy dealer will also perform a full inspection at this interval to ensure your car is safe to drive.
STANDARD ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
Every 12,000 km (7,500 miles):
- Rotating tires
- Check the engine oil level and percentage of oil life; change engine oil and filter if necessary and reset the oil level system.
- Check engine coolant level
- Check the fill level of the windscreen washer system.
- Visual inspection of the windscreen wiper blades for wear, cracks or contamination; replacement of worn or damaged wiper blades.
- Check tire inflation pressure
- Check tire wear
- Visual check for liquid leaks
- Check the air filter of the engine air cleaner.
- Checking the brake system
- Visually inspect steering, suspension and chassis components for damage, loose or missing parts or signs of wear.
- Checking the restraint system
- Check the fuel system visually for damage or leaks.
- Check the exhaust system and nearby heat shields for loose or damaged parts.
- Lubricating body parts
- Check start switch
- Check the parking brake and parking mechanism of the automatic transmission.
- Check accelerator pedal for damage, excessive force or binding; replace if necessary.
- Check the gas spring visually for signs of wear, cracks or other damage. Check the strut’s ability to remain open; if the ability to remain open is low, service the gas spring.
- Check the expiry date of the tire sealant, if any.
- Check the sliding roof rail and seal, if any.
- Drain Diesel Fuel Filter from Water (Diesel Only)
ADDITIONAL MAINTENANCE SERVICES – NORMAL
Every 36,000 km (22,500 miles) or every two years:
- Replace cabin air filter
Every 48,000 km (30,000 miles) or every two years – or as specified by the Driver Information Centre:
- Replace fuel filter (diesel engine only)
Every 72,000 km (45,000 miles):
- Check evaporation control system; visually inspect all fuel and steam lines and hoses for correct attachment, connection, installation and condition.
Every 72,000 km (45,000 miles) or every four years:
- Replace Engine Air Purifier Filter
Every 60,000 miles:
- Replace spark plugs
- Check spark plug cable
Every 240,000 km (150,000 miles):
- Replace rear axle fluid
Every 240,000 km (150,000 miles) or every five years, whichever comes first:
- Emptying and filling the engine cooling system
Every 240,000 km (150,000 miles) or every 10 years, whichever comes first:
- Visually inspect accessory drive belts. Check for fraying, excessive cracking or damage; replace if necessary.
Every five years:
- Replace brake fluid
Recommended oil for Chevrolet Equinox
Model: Chevrolet Equinox (USA)
|Engine||Capacity/Filter||Oil Change Intervals|
|Equinox 2.4 (2010 – 2011)||LAF||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 months|
|Equinox 2.4 (2012 – 2012 )||LEA||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||7 500 miles / 12 months|
|Equinox 2.4 (2013 – )||LEA||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||7 500 miles / 12 months|
|Equinox 2.4 AWD (2010 – 2011)||LAF||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 months|
|Equinox 2.4 AWD (2012 – 2012 )||LEA||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||7 500 miles / 12 months|
|Equinox 2.4 AWD (2013 – )||LEA||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||7 500 miles / 12 months|
|Equinox 3.0 V6 (2010 – 2012)||5.7 l 6.02 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||7 500 miles / 12 months|
|Equinox 3.0 V6 AWD (2010 – 2012)||LF1||5.7 l 6.02 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||7 500 miles / 12 months|
|Equinox 3.4 V6 (2005 – 2006)||LNJ||4.3 l 4.54 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 months|
|Equinox 3.4 V6 AWD (2005 – 2006)||LNJ||4.3 l 4.54 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 months|
|Equinox 3.4 V6 (2007 – 2009)||LNJ||4.3 l 4.54 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 months|
|Equinox 3.4 V6 AWD (2007 – 2009)||LNJ||3.8 l 4.02 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 months|
|Equinox 3.6 V6 (2008 – 2009)||LY7||5.2 l 5.49 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 months|
|Equinox 3.6 V6 AWD (2008 – 2009)||LY7||n/a||12 months|
|Equinox 3.6 V6 (2013 – )||LFX||5.7 l 6.02 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||7 500 miles / 12 months|
|Equinox 3.6 V6 AWD (2013 – )||LFX||5.7 l 6.02 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||7 500 miles / 12 months|